• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

More To TOTY?

X020179

Pro 1
Since every position has been covered, there?s no more content with this promo. But with close to 5 days left, I think we?ll get a real TOTY with some big name players. I doubt they would give us such an awful promo then move on, but it?s EA.. Ya never know

Alekk

Rookie 2
Since every position has been covered, there?s no more content with this promo. But with close to 5 days left, I think we?ll get a real TOTY with some big name players. I doubt they would give us such an awful promo then move on, but it?s EA.. Ya never know

Yeah they'd never do that.
They did in the last promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is the "real TOTY" they don't make TOTY mirror the All-NBA 1st team much like they don't make Madden's mirror the All-Pro team because they use it as a chance to give high overall cards to some players that won't be getting any higher overall cards later in the game's season

They will need to introduce a new set after the point guard one expires otherwise people will be converting their platinum tokens into elites for nothing. Hopefully, they put the promo out of its misery and can it in two days.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They will need to introduce a new set after the point guard one expires otherwise people will be converting their platinum tokens into elites for bothing. Hopefully, they put the promo out of its misery and can it in two days.

Hope that happens and the ah crashes...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.