• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Live Since '95 Promo

ARThriller

Rookie 1
Its a lot to take in at once..trying to figure out the best course of action. Seems like a lot to do in such a short time. And the trust the process is a straight money grab

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Its a lot to take in at once..trying to figure out the best course of action. Seems like a lot to do in such a short time. And the trust the process is a straight money grab
They have a campaign like that every few months it literally is a money grab because it requires at least some money to get the decent rewards and a lot of money to get the best ones

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Now that shards are finally of some use you can't buy them? -- Scratch that I found it. I have to search first and post later!

Last edited:

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Weird enough it looks like the best one requires the least points I'll be working on that 99 Starks. With some 3 points boosts he's gonna be unstoppable

For me the only Superstars I can use in the temporary lineup are Doncic, Morant and Shaq. Is that the same for everyone else?

Also, I went to use a ticket on unlocking the 0/3 events and was awarded a bunch of Shaq shards (Shaqards?) so I went to insert him in my lineup quick and then went back to the event and was unable to play.

TheKing22

Rookie 1
guys I think the only way to squeeze out all the juice of the promotion is to play season, rather than challenge since you have to win the game

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m at 38k right now

edit: 50k now. At this rate, only Doncic seems like a tough grind f2p

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anyone else got 10k Shaq shards? I just kept getting 1k and 2.5k and idk what it was from
There is a meter on the left side of the campaign screen for Superstar Shaq it gives tons of shards to help you max out Shaq but star power becomes an issue since the star power they give isn't enough

dub365

All-Star 1
Star power is no problem if you can finish the masters....go figure. They give you enough of that and shards to easily finish Shaq.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Star power is no problem if you can finish the masters....go figure. They give you enough of that and shards to easily finish Shaq.
Not unless you saved a bunch up before hand I used like 10k already to reach the 86 level 0 if you started from scratch you don't get enough to max him and that's just the orange star power I doubt the green will last to the max

dub365

All-Star 1
Not unless you saved a bunch up before hand I used like 10k already to reach the 86 level 0 if you started from scratch you don't get enough to max him and that's just the orange star power I doubt the green will last to the max
Nah, look at the reward chain for Shaq. Once you hit like 300k cartridges, you get 10k tier 2 Star Power and 5k shards for rewards. I've got Superstar Embiid at 98 and I didn't need half the star power you can get from this....... If you get enough pts to get all the masters
Screenshot_20200228-194054.png

Nah, look at the reward chain for Shaq. Once you hit like 300k cartridges, you get 10k tier 2 Star Power and 5k shards for rewards. I've got Superstar Embiid at 98 and I didn't need half the star power you can get from this....... If you get enough pts to get all the masters
View attachment 3539
View attachment 3539
300k though 🥴 I had somuch saved up I stopped looking at it and I already ran through it with Shaq.. not sure why last night I decided to level up Kawhi to a 91... definitely should waited lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.