• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lineups u have to reach

Altavilla

Pro 1
Not that i’m too concerned about this, but wouldn’t it be better to train the cheaper levels (100 points each) first?

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Not that i’m too concerned about this, but wouldn’t it be better to train the cheaper levels (100 points each) first?
Yes. I tried that. But in the end still have to train almost everyone to max except 1 til level 9 and the Durant who is already at 79

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't understand why you would need the top lineup screenshot? I opened up Orion and got the next pack with only 82 OVR and less upgrades...... I trained 7 fewer levels.....

15632469664833220250852845506133.jpg

dub365

All-Star 1
Right on, bunch of confusion with stuff as usual (thanks EA!). Just wanted to make sure I was following along correctly

dub365

All-Star 1
I’m not getting this but I haven’t reached 82 yet either so maybe it will make sense then?!
I thought you had to get to where his lineup looked at 83 OVR. But as you can see in my lineup, you don't need to train all of them quote that much. You can unlock the next lineup with 82 OVR

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I thought you had to get to where his lineup looked at 83 OVR. But as you can see in my lineup, you don't need to train all of them quote that much. You can unlock the next lineup with 82 OVR
Not exactly 82 ovr(think the ovr are for unlocking live events) .. u need to level up ur players 80 times(so u did that with less tp.. I did it with slightly more)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm stuck at level 81 and I never received the gold cards for Fournier, Labissiere or Bamba. So I don't even think it's physically possible for me to get to lvl 82. Idk what to do since I have every single player on my team maxed out
U most likely got them.. u might have traded them by mistake in the gold to elite set..
Only option is to leave a tweet with brian (https://mobile.twitter.com/Asros) and hope that enuf people retweet it.

Btw what happens when u update team.?

Pasasee

Rookie 3

I hope this is the right place for this post I certainly don't want to spam or cause any stress to the admins. This is where I'm at now the bottom bin just topped out the top can obviously be upgraded except for Durant do I have to upgrade all the top players to be able to get the next card set? Or do I have to remove the current players on the bench move the players that are below them up and upgrade those players?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1716

I hope this is the right place for this post I certainly don't want to spam or cause any stress to the admins. This is where I'm at now the bottom bin just topped out the top can obviously be upgraded except for Durant do I have to upgrade all the top players to be able to get the next card set? Or do I have to remove the current players on the bench move the players that are below them up and upgrade those players?
You need to train Rondo and the others you can't reach the next level with 2 of each player in the lineup

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't have rondo in my line up
You need to put Rondo and all of the Cosmic players of his overall in your lineup and train you had to do it to get the elite cards you have just do it again by training Markkanen, Capela, Rondo, Skal, Bamba, etc.

zgally24

Rookie 1
View attachment 1716

Who else do you have at C, PF, and SG on your bench? I had the same guys in as you and I couldn't get to 82 OVR. I never received the 3 gold 70 OVR guys so I had to contact EA and they gave me the guys. Fourier, Labissiere, and Bamba are the 3 you need at those positions

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.