• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lebron vs. Zion Promo

TomH

Pro 2
I’m just autoplaying the 100 events for the tokens. They quick sell for 5000 Each. I’ve made about 4mil so far just from the tokens. The number of tokens it takes to get 1 master will bring you about 2.25mil.

dtam2

Rookie 2
I’m just autoplaying the 100 events for the tokens. They quick sell for 5000 Each. I’ve made about 4mil so far just from the tokens. The number of tokens it takes to get 1 master will bring you about 2.25mil.
That is a big profit.

teamduncan

Rookie 2

Should have done this from.the start. Thanks for this

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Unfortunately I’ve already been going for Zion and am only 100 away from the 103. Do I keep going? I’ve already claimed the 101.
Yeah. I would say get the 103 since you’re so close to it already and then sell whatever tokens you earn after that. I’m 40 from 103 Lebron and imma sell all my tokens I earn after I get him.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Unfortunately I’ve already been going for Zion and am only 100 away from the 103. Do I keep going? I’ve already claimed the 101.

I am 100 tokens from.lebron. I sold all. The reason is there are alternatives in ah that is cheaper. And it doesn't improve my ovr.

If getting zion improves ovr. For me I will complete it. If not I generally won't. For street pf there is Garnett Aldridge (poor stats tho) and 102 Durant. So if it was me I will take coins

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm holding onto my tokens I want to hear about Zions and Bosh's gameplay first then decide if I want one of them or sell the tokens but Ilgauskas is still a possibility since my top bench C on ultimate is 102 Russell so he will help my overall the most

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I'm holding onto my tokens I want to hear about Zions and Bosh's gameplay first then decide if I want one of them or sell the tokens but Ilgauskas is still a possibility since my top bench C on ultimate is 102 Russell so he will help my overall the most
I just got 103 Lebron and from his stats I can tell he’s a beast. He’s the best defender at SF, is a beast inside the paint, and can shoot as well. Form now on whatever tokens I collect I’ll sell but that 103 Lebron is Definetely worth it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just got 103 Lebron and from his stats I can tell he’s a beast. He’s the best defender at SF, is a beast inside the paint, and can shoot as well. Form now on whatever tokens I collect I’ll sell but that 103 Lebron is Definetely worth it.
I'm good with 102 VC sprinting is very important to me and VC's cards almost always sprint for me so LeBron was never an option because he wouldn't be an upgrade since I know his cards have a hard time sprinting so I wouldn't replace a sprinter with a jogger

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I'm good with 102 VC sprinting is very important to me and VC's cards almost always sprint for me so LeBron was never an option because he wouldn't be an upgrade since I know his cards have a hard time sprinting so I wouldn't replace a sprinter with a jogger
Good take.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, all it's a really good card. Unfortunate that I got pretty much the same card 2 months ago from Arena....... With better team boost. Smh. At least I got my money's worth from it, I guess

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I got LeBron. He plays pretty well, but at 2.25M coins worth of tokens, you’re probably better off buying 103 Kawhi. He’s a better shooter, defender and rebounder. LeBron is better for inside scoring and pick & rolls, but only on manual.

103 Kawhi is the better overall card and quite a bit cheaper.

I can’t really complain too much about these promos though. Over the past week I’ve gone from 2M in coins to 16M while maintaining my 104 OVR. I’ll probably save the coins until the higher OVR’s start dropping in price.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I got LeBron. He plays pretty well, but at 2.25M coins worth of tokens, you’re probably better off buying 103 Kawhi. He’s a better shooter, defender and rebounder. LeBron is better for inside scoring and pick & rolls, but only on manual.

103 Kawhi is the better overall card and quite a bit cheaper.

I can’t really complain too much about these promos though. Over the past week I’ve gone from 2M in coins to 16M while maintaining my 104 OVR. I’ll probably save the coins until the higher OVR’s start dropping in price.
Dang 16 million coins??!??

cire2245

Rookie 3
Dang 16 million coins??!??
How you get that much coins in the past week? Or is just this promo? But even though it must be a real grind. Me myself just draining stamina I made like 3 or 4 million including the one 101 i pulled from high flyer, so could be more if i used all my saved up stamina and sell all the tokens. Problem is the time to consume especially that i have two accounts.

Elysium

Rookie 1
I got Bosh, then today reached 450 tokens for another master and sold them all off. My thinking was the same - why should I make Lebron if he doesn't bump up my OVR, and if I can buy Kawhi cheaper... I didn't need the second master or the 2.25mil, but I guess the coins hurt much less than a useless player.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.