• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lebron vs. Zion Promo

TomH

Pro 2
Everything is wrong with this promo, mostly that we have been going after 103s now for exactly 40 days. Essentially 6 weeks. Only favorable is you can get a couple 103s easily enough. (I’m hoping there will be a slot for 103s in an updated set). There’s nothing left to say.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I'm looking at ST center, ST power forward a d LD power forward. Dont need SS sg or SS sf and definitely dont need a LD point guard.
Can I get those 3 in 5 days though....

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I'm looking at ST center, ST power forward a d LD power forward. Dont need SS sg or SS sf and definitely dont need a LD point guard.
Can I get those 3 in 5 days though....
Probably not. Although many in this forum are hard core grinders. I think two 103’s is the max you could get. I could be wrong and some could get 3

betaman411

All-Star 1
Probably not. Although many in this forum are hard core grinders. I think two 103’s is the max you could get. I could be wrong and some could get 3
Based on the LA promo, I think 1.5 103’s is the F2P equivalent of this promo. I did 3 in LA and had to burn stamina packs to do it. So 1 is the easy path and two will be a grind. Anything above 2 will cost a lot more stamina.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
while you say "Sixers for life. Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris. 3, 2, 1, let’s go!"
Stop that has 0 relevance to this thread we already had an issue with you a couple weeks ago where I said the childish behavior will not work here this is your final warning on that

dub365

All-Star 1
Everything is wrong with this promo, mostly that we have been going after 103s now for exactly 40 days. Essentially 6 weeks. Only favorable is you can get a couple 103s easily enough. (I’m hoping there will be a slot for 103s in an updated set). There’s nothing left to say.
I feel that. Thinking they must be dragging it out in case there's a lot more time til next season begins. There's a lot up in the air so I can see them needing to drag their feet since they can't go above 110 OVR and it's probably better for them to stall us now than have us all at 110 for 40 days with nowhere else to go. Not much $ to be made that way

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I feel that. Thinking they must be dragging it out in case there's a lot more time til next season begins. There's a lot up in the air so I can see them needing to drag their feet since they can't go above 110 OVR and it's probably better for them to stall us now than have us all at 110 for 40 days with nowhere else to go. Not much $ to be made that way
Yeah definitely not a pre-planned thing they're as lost as the actual NBA on what to do and when to do it

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Agree
Also they had to keep it it at 103 so that they dont devalue the next crop of gts

while you say "Sixers for life. Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris. 3, 2, 1, let’s go!"
Yeah I said that, so.. Zion’s my guy! He is like my fav player. I cant change the sixers part but if I can, I absolutely would’ve changed it a long time ago. You should ask someone how to change those things

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah I said that, so.. Zion’s my guy! He is like my fav player. I cant change the sixers part but if I can, I absolutely would’ve changed it a long time ago. You should ask someone how to change those things
Do you mean the game or the site because you can change your name here it just has to be approved

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m going for LeBron. I just sold 103 Kawhi two days before this promo started, so I only have 102 VC and 102 Green at SF for my SS lineup. And my 102 PG LeBron is benched behind 104 Curry, so having LeBron in my starters again seems like the way to go.

It’s not the best promo this season, but it’s a decent placeholder until next week.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.