• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

League play being ruined

Keep playing same people and they are in a different league every week. Really liked league, but now they have ruined that too.

They all play the second the league match starts then hop to another. What kind of shite is that? What is it with league that people constantly have to screw it up?

No idea****. I meant

All the same turd fucks that use to cheat do it captnruss all these clowns need some ***** what they do play league 20 times a day ? Rofl

Well someone's mad lol. It's the only part of the game I actually enjoy. Better than playing seasons and showdown in my opinion. Even though it sucks we don't get rewards.

Whats the benefit of doing that?

I guess they want more of those almighty propacks, I assume. As long as you're present when the tourney ends, you get the pack, I imagine. And then they hop to the next tourney that's ending to collect the pack. Not my cup of tea, but I guess hopping leagues is a game within the game for those that do it.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the noticeable drop in actual league gameplay quality since they made the update about a month or so ago. A lot of weird shit goes on now after that update, even Asros admitted something's wrong. If I'm a 93 playing a 90, it's not supposed to feel like I'm playing a 94! The league gameplay wasn't perfect before that update but it was an improvement over whatever the hell this is now lol.

Don't even get me started on the supposed apparent correlation between league gameplay and # of fans you have in SD. There's growing sentiment that if you intentionally get to as few fans as possible in SD (500 is the lowest) , your league gameplay actually improves (AI makes less shots, you make more, that kinda thing).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's this way for the Top 50 leagues since season 1. That and sharing accounts between multiple people

Oh it stretches past that mark for sure I know yesterday we played an Italian league ranked just outside the top 100 and I went +29 as a 92 vs a 92 and they claimed I was cheating and asked how to do it then went to an Italian FB group for the game saying I cheated and for someone to tell him how to do it so that they can get and stay top 100 here's the translated message from Italian to English every rank is willing to cheat if they know how to do it plenty of the top 100 ranked leagues do it when a cheat is widespread enough as of now it isn't

Attachments

• 1546828010714.jpg
    1546828010714.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,247
It's this way for the Top 50 leagues since season 1. That and sharing accounts between multiple people

Oh it stretches past that mark for sure I know yesterday we played an Italian league ranked just outside the top 100 and I went +29 as a 92 vs a 92 and they claimed I was cheating and asked how to do it then went to an Italian FB group for the game saying I cheated and for someone to tell him how to do it so that they can get and stay top 100 here's the translated message from Italian to English every rank is willing to cheat if they know how to do it plenty of the top 100 ranked leagues do it when a cheat is widespread enough as of now it isn't

Since that goofy update I've found that you actually have a higher chance for +25 if you opp same OVR instead of 2 or more lower than you

Since that goofy update I've found that you actually have a higher chance for +25 if you opp same OVR instead of 2 or more lower than you
I have a leaguemate that puts up +30s pretty regularly when facing an opponent with the same ovr. I myself have been putting up +25s against opponents with the same ovr. But as soon as we play a lower ovr the margins get lower. It's weird. We're in a top 60 league and don't use any exploits and haven't noticed any other top leagues use exploits recently. Unless it's subtle and we haven't noticed.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
+1

When we face against TPBC, JK Fun House and KTT it is almost 0% chance of winning. At the start of the season it could be close ( we had one match decided by 7 vs JK Fun but yesterday we lost by 257 and is not surprising ), the OVR advantage really ruins the fun

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah at some point this season I hated playing same overall I would rather play with a disadvantage because I always had the most trouble when I would play like an 87 as an 87 etc. Now the gameplay isn't as funky for even overall which is good in my book

MagicFans

Rookie 1
So now I tend not to play against low OVR
1. My quarters always shitty against players with big OVR difference
2. Let my league mates with lower OVR to enjoy the advantage

But then, playing against teams with 1 OVR higher is already enough to have yourself manhandled

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Members of my league feel the same way as OP. Not as much about the same matchups but more that the game play is inconsistent. Players that normally score +20 actually lost both qtrs??? I myself have gone from a +18-+25 player to like +12-+18 because the things that worked a week ago don't work. Before I reached 91, I would barely beat anyone ranked 91+ like I was playing a 94.

Some are threatening to quit the game. This happens every year but OP is definitely not alone.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
On an unrelated note. Anyone having rematch problems? We are playing a few opponents again and again every time we are near top 100. We get matches up against the same opponent and lose multiple times

On an unrelated note. Anyone having rematch problems? We are playing a few opponents again and again every time we are near top 100. We get matches up against the same opponent and lose multiple times

Yes, many leagues are having this issue. Only way around it is to hold your search for a few hours or intentionally put less/more people in the tourn. EA can still cut players and match you with same opponent so most sure way is to "hold spin" as it's called, which is just waiting few hours to search, that way you get different batch of opponents

Yeah at some point this season I hated playing same overall I would rather play with a disadvantage because I always had the most trouble when I would play like an 87 as an 87 etc. Now the gameplay isn't as funky for even overall which is good in my book

I agree, it's great that they at least made it better for same OVR matches, but some leagues simply can't match same ovr hardly (ie highest 92 vs many 93-94). I get being a good player should have some impact, but 94v 91 shouldn't feel like 94 v 95 with the 91 making every shot while the 94 bricks. If i'm 93-vs 90, and it's a bloodbath then so be it lol. I've seen 92s opp a 94 and the 92 go +30 though. Then the same 92 go +18 next tourn against a 93

teamduncan

Rookie 2

Yes, many leagues are having this issue. Only way around it is to hold your search for a few hours or intentionally put less/more people in the tourn. EA can still cut players and match you with same opponent so most sure way is to "hold spin" as it's called, which is just waiting few hours to search, that way you get different batch of opponents

Yea. We do that to avoid rematches. But even that we just get a different opponent for 1 to 3 rounds. Then back to the opponent who destroys us. We usually play same opponent around 3x in a week. Then a new top 100 who will destroy us for next week.

as usual my thread got way off topic....me not coming in and checking it maybe to blame.

I just think u should play one league and that?s that. It?s very irritating to keep seeing the same 94s over and over in different leagues almost ona daily basis. I mean if I?m playing same players in 3 different leagues in one week, they are really moving around like damn

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.