• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

League play being ruined

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
as usual my thread got way off topic....me not coming in and checking it maybe to blame.

I just think u should play one league and that?s that. It?s very irritating to keep seeing the same 94s over and over in different leagues almost ona daily basis. I mean if I?m playing same players in 3 different leagues in one week, they are really moving around like damn

Noticed that a few days back. Ks supply was in a league in the 100s. Was wondering why was in a league that low. Ur thread cleared that up

It?s just sad it?s best thing in the game and they gotta to corrupt it every year.

Going to be teams in top 100 at end and no one is even a real member of the team.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It?s just sad it?s best thing in the game and they gotta to corrupt it every year.

Going to be teams in top 100 at end and no one is even a real member of the team.
I wonder if it is that tough to limit league hopping. Still feel EA is not realising the cash potential of lvl.. maybe someday..

I wonder if it is that tough to limit league hopping. Still feel EA is not realising the cash potential of lvl.. maybe someday..

league hopping and a few gameplay tweaks that are more prevalent in league play. They just don't know, a lot of their cash DOES come from lvl arms races. if they took it away for a month or two they'd realize how much money it makes already

They know perfectly what they're doing. The big money comes from Showdown this season. That's why you see all the effort with jerseys and courts and more things to come. There are a lot of players in the Top 1k in showdown from crappy leagues, with lineups full of ghost players, spending like crazy every week. They just simply dont care enough about leagues since there are no rewards

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They know perfectly what they're doing. The big money comes from Showdown this season. That's why you see all the effort with jerseys and courts and more things to come. There are a lot of players in the Top 1k in showdown from crappy leagues, with lineups full of ghost players, spending like crazy every week. They just simply dont care enough about leagues since there are no rewards

My point is leagues is another area of the game where if they pay little attention, could be another cash cow for them.
Especially if u look at the past few seasons, it's very obvious thats there s a huge number of players who will go to any means to be high on the leader board

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.