• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

JUNE MONTHLY MASTER

TomH

Pro 2
Same lousy boosts as Curry. Tho, combine Embiid, Curry, and the UA Court, and you have +3 speed, +3 agility, +3 dunking. So that might be doable.

People say you can even use the regular UA tokens too, but both them and wildcards may not work in July.

Basically for the June Master Embiid you can use all the tokens, not just wildcards, on Embiid.

That's what they said anyway, but it is EA so who knows.

It's true, can use the Curry tokens on Embiid. I imagine the wildcards will be useful for July, when they're done with UA masters.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
haha same here. I quicksold so many!!! at least 25 lol. before finding out, of course. the one thing we would NEVER think EA would do, they did lol
Oh no I meant 2 wishes left I saved all of my Rush tokens just in case but in the case of my main that finished Curry like a week and a half ago if I didn't feel like completing the daily objectives for MM I didn't so I have less than I should and I also didn't play all 7 of the rush events every day usually only doing the stamina reward ones on my alt I took the other route and decided to wait until today to get the clutch Curry so that I took both approaches and it worked out both ways in the end

Oh no I meant 2 wishes left I saved all of my Rush tokens just in case but in the case of my main that finished Curry like a week and a half ago if I didn't feel like completing the daily objectives for MM I didn't so I have less than I should and I also didn't play all 7 of the rush events every day usually only doing the stamina reward ones on my alt I took the other route and decided to wait until today to get the clutch Curry so that I took both approaches and it worked out both ways in the end
ohh hahaha. well done. I did similar with Bird/Ewing/Horry,but for some reason I didn't for Curry (rip). I'd have gladly used every Curry token on Embiid if I could undo it lol. Furthest I got Curry was 103 (saved the wildcards) and he never made the lineup

dub365

All-Star 1
If Embiid is gonna have the AI of Curry I'm going all in this time. So effin tired of watching Curry hit double teamed, turnaround, fadeway, 3pt shots ....... When I'm even playing against lower OVR teams....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
If Embiid is gonna have the AI of Curry I'm going all in this time. So effin tired of watching Curry hit double teamed, turnaround, fadeway, 3pt shots ....... When I'm even playing against lower OVR teams....
Seriously.. u miss the steal and his 3 is up.. such a quick release.. i dont know how people say fox has better ai...have never had problem with him.. but i guess it comes down to ea s mysterious 'chemistry ' again

dub365

All-Star 1
Seriously.. u miss the steal and his 3 is up.. such a quick release.. i dont know how people say fox has better ai...have never had problem with him.. but i guess it comes down to ea s mysterious 'chemistry ' again
It's ******* trying me........like watching the Blazers series over & over. That ******* guy throws it up & it goes in.....and I hate it

kirid96

Rookie 1
pretty surprising move on EA's part on this one...was gonna go for magic as my #2 master on the promo, change of plan now.

TomH

Pro 2
They didn’t load the 89 Embiid we need to start. I have all the tokens loaded in sets. Got up early. Real early PT. And when you hit the get started node it says “no content.” For f### sake EA!!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.