• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

JUNE MONTHLY MASTER

It's been confirmed to be Embiid, guys. Diavolo (who's also an EA gamechanger) from NBALMZone discord confirmed it.

Yes, I agree, a shooting guard would be nice, but EA couldn't turn down Under Armour's money.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's been confirmed to be Embiid, guys. Diavolo (who's also an EA gamechanger) from NBALMZone discord confirmed it.

Yes, I agree, a shooting guard would be nice, but EA couldn't turn down Under Armour's money.
Hopefully we can use the UA Rush tokens but I doubt it lol

Lethal

Rookie 1
I heard its Embiid. Maybe instead of mask he will have tissues sticking out of his short pockets. Cause he was sick and cried during the playoffs.

Ill try to supply you all with a terrible lame joke once a week from now on :/

Mikewins23

Rookie 1
Honnesly we should have a sf mm because mostly everyone is going to get the 105 c magic johnson and almost everyone has bradly beal at sg cause of his buzzer beater

Amma

Rookie 1

Embiid for MM June ? Oh luckily I haven't decided to choose the historic hero player master and still keep my elite trophy token.

I intend to get MJ as a center but if embiid really comes out as month's offer I think I have to change my choice for historic hero master.

TomH

Pro 2
Ugh a center. Okay. I was really looking for a great sg. At least, EA, please make his game style defense. I’m loaded with recent shooting and balanced centers, with one exception being Laimbeer. Plus the Magic card is balanced. Wonder if we will ever get a platinum balanced coach.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ugh a center. Okay. I was really looking for a great sg. At least, EA, please make his game style defense. I’m loaded with recent shooting and balanced centers, with one exception being Laimbeer. Plus the Magic card is balanced. Wonder if we will ever get a platinum balanced coach.
Its a shooting embiid

Lethal

Rookie 1
People say you can even use the regular UA tokens too, but both them and wildcards may not work in July.

Basically for the June Master Embiid you can use all the tokens, not just wildcards, on Embiid.

That's what they said anyway, but it is EA so who knows.

Mikewins23

Rookie 1
Why dont you grind for a dwade

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.