• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Jerseys with Generic Black/Gray shorts??!!!

jeforious

Rookie 1
Im guessing EA is going to give us sets for Shorts as well? coz 99% of the time these Jerseys DOES NOT LOOK GOOD with the black/gray shorts!! Why not give us the whole Gear? with matching Jerseys and shorts? And if EA is releasing shorts on a seperate promo? just release them both at once?

I think this is just EA being LAZY in coding the shorts and just decided to stop the coding and make it easier to just give everyone a generic shorts and change the Jerseys only?? I dont know if its just me but my PINK Miami jersey looks so ugly with the black shorts.... i doubt yellow and black would look good as well. i dont even want to use it. lol :(

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are you sure that you aren't using a North Pole or Halloween court because doing that causes your shorts to turn into practice shorts

jeforious

Rookie 1
Are you sure that you aren't using a North Pole or Halloween court because doing that causes your shorts to turn into practice shorts

Really? yes im using the Elite Nortpole court? is that the reason why? ! although the court gives +3 boosts lol i might just use the regular court then haha screw the boost id rather play with great visuals than the extra boosts :) thanks for ur help!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Really? yes im using the Elite Nortpole court? is that the reason why? ! although the court gives +3 boosts lol i might just use the regular court then haha screw the boost id rather play with great visuals than the extra boosts :) thanks for ur help!

Yeah that should be your issue I've seen full earned uniforms before so your issue is almost certain to be because of your court it looks kind of stupid I agree but I don't mind it too much as of now but nonetheless you're welcome

LOLLLL This is the best thing I've read all day haha. I died from laughter at the thought that EA would release "shorts" packs in the store in a few days hahahhahaha

jeforious

Rookie 1
Licensing problems prevent EA to put an official full NBA equipment on a non official court

They could still make generic shorts that look good with the jersey, not some grey ugly practice sweats

100% I personally dont care about the +1 boost the jersey gives, The main reason people get these Jerseys is for the Aesthetic look of the game. People want to use nice Gear at the game and get New courts for visual purposes. I mean its w.e i guess lol

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Licensing problems prevent EA to put an official full NBA equipment on a non official court

They could still make generic shorts that look good with the jersey, not some grey ugly practice sweats

100% I personally dont care about the +1 boost the jersey gives, The main reason people get these Jerseys is for the Aesthetic look of the game. People want to use nice Gear at the game and get New courts for visual purposes. I mean its w.e i guess lol

I don't mind the 2% boosts tho. I play SD a ton and getting more fans boosts from any gd source, can't disagree with that.

jeforious

Rookie 1

I asked asros about it, he didn't respond yet

Didn't he already dip tho? I thought he got tired of all the people complaining about little things.

Little things? you know how much coins/NBA cash you need to get for some of these stuff? The amount of money/Nbacash you need for some of these packs are not so "Little"

Didn't he already dip tho? I thought he got tired of all the people complaining about little things.

Him "dipping" was just a little stunt for the kiddies. I don't doubt that maybe he got tired of the complaining (it's the internet and they are mainly kids, that's what happens) but I think he had some personal things that compounded him "leaving". Now he just replies, but doesn't appear online.

Brian never left. He was on vacation. I dont know who spread that thing. And he's spending all day online, even he responded this question today lol.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Brian never left. He was on vacation. I dont know who spread that thing. And he's spending all day online, even he responded this question today lol.
For a hot minute he had a tantrum and his EA Brian account went dark. Then he showed up a day later with his Asros account. Then EA Brian came back and he told everyone he was on break and would answer quesfions when he could.

For as big of a nazi as Josh was on gg, he's pretty tolerant of the stupid questions being asked in that channel. I don't even know how many posts you need to post in the Ask EA channel but the min requirement just adds to the clutter in general. It's really a pain in the ass to follow if you ask me.

As far as Brian goes, dude puts himself out there to the community and I commend him for it. Having said that, he needs a little thicker skin and should just ignore the stupid questions and comments instead of taking it so personal.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

This is where all of this came from it wasn't something people made up for the hell of it

Attachments

• 1546648988401.jpg
    1546648988401.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 674

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
For a hot minute he had a tantrum and his EA Brian account went dark. Then he showed up a day later with his Asros account. Then EA Brian came back and he told everyone he was on break and would answer quesfions when he could.

For as big of a nazi as Josh was on gg, he's pretty tolerant of the stupid questions being asked in that channel. I don't even know how many posts you need to post in the Ask EA channel but the min requirement just adds to the clutter in general. It's really a pain in the ass to follow if you ask me.

As far as Brian goes, dude puts himself out there to the community and I commend him for it. Having said that, he needs a little thicker skin and should just ignore the stupid questions and comments instead of taking it so personal.

Yeah when I heard there is a level requirement to ask EA stuff I couldn't stop laughing at the hypocrisy once again by Josh but Brian once said that the new CM is "more savage" than he is which apparently isn't a hard feat but right before that he said he can stick around and call the players in the chat dumb

slin

Rookie 1

Little things? you know how much coins/NBA cash you need to get for some of these stuff? The amount of money/Nbacash you need for some of these packs are not so "Little"

I peacefully disagree with you. Being a F2P player myself, I'm amazed at how far this game has gone since season 1. A lot of the stuff in game, you can get for free. I remember in season 2, most masters needed either a ridiculous amount of grinding or paying money. Of course, there were still a couple of excellent promos(all stars was awesome). Now, you can get at least one master for free every promo. On top of that, there are little programs that give us free cards, should you decided to commit time and effort towards it(flashback, legends, elevate). To be honest, I think the only thing most packs in the store are worth for is speeding up progress in a promo/program, or sometimes the store-only cards(legends, ghosts, etc). None of the stuff in the store, except for a few rare exceptions, is absolutely necessary in order to succeed in this game.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.