• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Jerseys with Generic Black/Gray shorts??!!!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Didn't he already dip tho? I thought he got tired of all the people complaining about little things.

Little things? you know how much coins/NBA cash you need to get for some of these stuff? The amount of money/Nbacash you need for some of these packs are not so "Little"

I peacefully disagree with you. Being a F2P player myself, I'm amazed at how far this game has gone since season 1. A lot of the stuff in game, you can get for free. I remember in season 2, most masters needed either a ridiculous amount of grinding or paying money. Of course, there were still a couple of excellent promos(all stars was awesome). Now, you can get at least one master for free every promo. On top of that, there are little programs that give us free cards, should you decided to commit time and effort towards it(flashback, legends, elevate). To be honest, I think the only thing most packs in the store are worth for is speeding up progress in a promo/program, or sometimes the store-only cards(legends, ghosts, etc). None of the stuff in the store, except for a few rare exceptions, is absolutely necessary in order to succeed in this game.
+1.
U HAVE to spend time OR money to progress in this game. Which one is more precious to u makes u decide how u proceed..
Again the way promos are structured minimal grinding too will get u a decent team

jeforious

Rookie 1
Didn't he already dip tho? I thought he got tired of all the people complaining about little things.

Little things? you know how much coins/NBA cash you need to get for some of these stuff? The amount of money/Nbacash you need for some of these packs are not so "Little"

I peacefully disagree with you. Being a F2P player myself, I'm amazed at how far this game has gone since season 1. A lot of the stuff in game, you can get for free. I remember in season 2, most masters needed either a ridiculous amount of grinding or paying money. Of course, there were still a couple of excellent promos(all stars was awesome). Now, you can get at least one master for free every promo. On top of that, there are little programs that give us free cards, should you decided to commit time and effort towards it(flashback, legends, elevate). To be honest, I think the only thing most packs in the store are worth for is speeding up progress in a promo/program, or sometimes the store-only cards(legends, ghosts, etc). None of the stuff in the store, except for a few rare exceptions, is absolutely necessary in order to succeed in this game.

Im speaking from a P2W standpoint and you are clearly basing your opinion for a F2Ps stand point ofc will have a different opinion on things. F2P i agree with you, but im basing my opinion for those people who spend money on the game. 2 Different arguments.lol

slin

Rookie 1

Im speaking from a P2W standpoint and you are clearly basing your opinion for a F2Ps stand point ofc will have a different opinion on things. F2P i agree with you, but im basing my opinion for those people who spend money on the game. 2 Different arguments.lol

Ahh, Okay i see where you're going then.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.