• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How's your north pole line up so far

dub365

All-Star 1
The frozen elites will be auctionable after the promo ends. Not sure about the Nprtb Pole elites.

True, but they were meant to be used as TP and unless you pull 86 or better I feel like that's the best use.....help get you a Master. What's an 81 Frozen elite gonna be worth next month?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Should hit 83 tonight but I bought a bundle (grinding nba cash) so that helped.

What are you guys doing with gold and elite players you don't use. They aren't auctionable, are you just trading them in for the TP? Or waiting for later possible uses?

TP all the way. That's what they were designed for & why they aren't auctionable, according to Brian. I kept 89 Love in my def lineup.

Tp all the way?

dub365

All-Star 1
He asked about GOLDS and ELITES, aka Frozen cards. And he asked if we were using them as TP or saving them bc they aren't auctionable. ?????

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
He asked about GOLDS and ELITES, aka Frozen cards. And he asked if we were using them as TP or saving them bc they aren't auctionable. ?????

Ya i think i misread his post and got confused

Thought he was talking abt the polar players not the frozen players

Charlieboo3

Rookie 1
It's looking great so far.. I put this up just in case someone needs help.. Gotta put some advice out there in picture form

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181222-095557.png
    Screenshot_20181222-095557.png
    1 MB · Views: 634

Gareth64

Rookie 1
jeforious wrote: ?
Can you get 85ovr NorthPole lineup w/o with whole bench 79ovr? putting the 75ovr elites and training them all seems a bit much.
That's what i'm wondering as well.

Yeah I think if you have 90s for your starters and 79s on your bench you have an 85

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.