• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

How do you guys feel about the extension of harvest?

Me myself, I think it is very dirty. They give us no coin packs on the last day of the promo, then they extend it the next day with all these packs? I guess they wanted to see how much money suckers like me would dump in and when they got enough, decided to make it free for everyone else. What a sucker I feel like.

I spent a lot of money for me yesterday to finish these sets. Not just to finish the sets, but to finally get a advantage in this season, and the next day anyone can get the advantage for free basically I mean this does not set well with me.

I never get mad, and I feel like people that want their money back for a game is ridiculous. But I swear I want my money back right now. I am pissed off I got took. Misrepresentation big time.

Why didn?t they just leave Black Friday up there and take the harvest down.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I feel they were trying to rob the joy of an other wise great promo .. probably one of my favourites.. now keep wondering what could i have done differently.. but still at the end of the day great promo...

It was a great promo. Duncan and mutombo I mean you know they going to be good. They always are.

O well. I probably spent about $30 yesterday I mean it?s not a abundance of money. Over the whole thing probably spent $100. But I?m on 3 accounts.

revride

Rookie 1
Many could have completed Duncan or another 90 by grinding if they were upfront about the sets schedule. I feel like it's their way of making up for the lost revenue when they screwed up with the unlimited store packs on the first day. People plan and spend time and money based on the set timer. You can't possibly shift the goalposts a few times and say it's for the benefit of the users.

kirid96

Rookie 1
Liked how they linked up harvest with black fri but went downhill towards the end with a great amount of confusion.

Discrepancy between campaign and set timers, BF packs disappeared then reappeared.

Slightly tarnished what was otherwise a great promo that kept me engaged and got what i wanted to get.

Remain hopeful for the game this season after a pretty rough start.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I didn't have a lot of time to grind for Tatum, Duncan and Mutumbo, as I was closing my company financial accounts.

So I just aimed to get Steph Curry, all of the 83 over players and Terry Porter, which I did. Then I got 2 of the elevate packs with my remaining black friday tokens.

EA also then threw me Trady Mac 87 for free in one of the Harvest packs.

I could have got Mutombo and 90 Duncan but I figured with sets and events disappearing and reappearing and the time that was initially given I wouldn't have the time to grind them out. Turns out I would have had plenty of time! Only blemish on an otherwise great promo. They need to be more decisive on time limits, some of us actually calculate what it would take and my calculations were all wrong with the constant changes.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Killing time before next promo whilst trying to make $$ back like revride mentioned.

I would have preferred the promo to end yesterday. I was looking forward to the elevate event and just wanted to get back to regular grinding, but I've kind of been able to achieve those things since I'm just doing first win blitz events for elevate packs. Extending the promo lowers the value of the cards which I don't like.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Was a great promo overall but i stopped playing the events when i reached my goal based on the original end time of the promo. If i'd known it would be extended like this i would have kept grinding to get curry to 90 at least

hviana1979

Rookie 1
I sure grinded this promo, made all calculations and got what I wanted.... 90 Curry, 89 Tatum, two 86 and two 83.

BF was great for me since I made almost 200 wildcards and got three legends from packs.

The only downside of this extension is the feeling that all that grind was meant to give you "exclusive" cards and in the end that was not the case... on the other hand, more people are able to enjoy good cards.

Damn, there are people that stupid to sell 90 Curry right now? There could be no more PG masters til 2019. His price will rise later.

Jkillyan

Rookie 1
We will all have the same players as halloween, the situation has changed, I am sorry for the guys who have spent money, all the grind programs have been skipped

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn, there are people that stupid to sell 90 Curry right now? There could be no more PG masters til 2019. His price will rise later.

I don't think it's dumb at all with arguably the biggest promo of the season coming in less than a week he could easily be replaced as the best manual PG (bad AI except for the willingness to shoot 3s) and with all of the stages about to be made auctionable it won't matter too much at all

hviana1979

Rookie 1

I don't think it's dumb at all with arguably the biggest promo of the season coming in less than a week he could easily be replaced as the best manual PG (bad AI except for the willingness to shoot 3s) and with all of the stages about to be made auctionable it won't matter too much at all

Is it confirmed that 87 and 89 will be auctionable? That you decrease 90's price for sure.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.