• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Home Court Rules

G34

Rookie 1
75 energy challenge in missing first win bonus which you cannot get a 107 master without it.
You need to buy all the packs they sell with coin from the store and not miss a single event. I'm assuming the energy challenges occur every 4 hours otherwise there is no way to achieve a master without paying cash.

UPDATED CHART

1566778718767.png

Since there is no warm-up event,
people such as myself who had 1000 stored,
are going to lose 560 warmup points over the next week (assuming you do all the dailies)

Don't even start with the cost to turn the 107 master into a 108.

EA keeps finding new ways to screw people over.

I'm throwing this event in the trash,
I'll keep grinding elevate tokens

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
75 energy challenge in missing first win bonus which you cannot get a 107 master without it.
You need to buy all the packs they sell with coin from the store and not miss a single event. I'm assuming the energy challenges occur every 4 hours otherwise there is no way to achieve a master without paying cash.

View attachment 2237

Also since there is no warm-up event,
are going to lose 560 warmup points over the next week (assuming you do all the dailies)

Legacy events
And repeating the blitzes should get u to gerwin I think

cire2245

Rookie 3
I hope they restart the game already. Last promo is already tiresome and this one, 108 master with a lot of requirement before you reach? Damn, maybe will just play sd. Last season’s year ending is fire compare to this season’s.

G34

Rookie 1
Legacy events
And repeating the blitzes should get u to gerwin I think

They don't reach Gerwin without paying with coins and not missing any challenges, I did the math,

Look at the chart i posted above

As for legacy, I as well as others don't have that option available which means no 107 master for us.
And every time i'm about to spends some decent change like i was going to for Gasol, EA reminds me that the game is nerfed and i decide otherwise.

I won't spend large sums of money ever in this game if a don't see the nerfing removed from pvp matches.

I have plenty of disposable income and have spent plenty on other games in the past. But when a game is rigged the way this one is, spending anything but a few dollars here and there a month is a waste in my opinion.

When my 109 team can most of the time easily beat a 110 team but struggles to beat a 105 team, spending money for higher ovr is looking to be fooled.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
So here was my experience this morning:

- Scored 17 points in SD -- my all time high -- and got credit for 6 on my DO
- Also did not get decision/win. Had to play again to get 4 more points and of course got smoked by a 109
- Discovered 3x3 campaign is going to take a lot of time (and 3x3 is less fun IMHO)
- Came here to see post above (thanks for doing it!) and learned the new campaign is a fools errand.
- Learned (like everyone else) that the court bonus is not given
- Learned (like everyone else) that the draft bonus game is gone
- Oh, and don't get me started on my PvP experiences, even understanding it is beta.

Here is the good thing: Have been thinking about going P2P, tempted by the 105 pack... but after this... NOPE.

I'll still play, I'll still have fun... but...

Last edited:

Amma

Rookie 1

View attachment 2238

Also since there is no warm-up event,

Looks suck,
yesterday's promo was quite overwhelming me to get gasol and now I am thinking for reach gervin but see this don't think can reach him.

Amma

Rookie 1
The 75 stamina blitz event didn't work for me. Hit 3 after 3 and not one registered.

For me 50 stamina Blitz event.
Score 1 3pt command doesn't work, all not counted even if you shoot 3pt at the first opportunity.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So here was my experience this morning:

- Game crashed awarding my GOTN token (of course it is #7) and I did not get it.
- Scored 17 points in SD -- my all time high -- and got credit for 6 on my DO
- Also did not get decision/win. Had to play again to get 4 more points and of course got smoked by a 109
- Discovered 3x3 campaign is going to take a lot of time (and 3x3 is less fun IMHO)
- Came here to see post above (thanks for doing it Anatdoc!) and learned the new campaign is a fools errand.
- Learned (like everyone else) that the court bonus is not given
- Learned (like everyone else) that the draft bonus game is gone
- Oh, and don't get me started on my PvP experiences, even understanding it is beta.

Here is the good thing: Have been thinking about going P2P, tempted by the 105 pack... but after this... NOPE.

I'll still play, I'll still have fun... but...
The court bonus does work you have to put the court on your street lineup for it to work

As i said, it was a bold move to launch a promo on a Sunday. They wont do s*** till tomorrow.

You need 8.3k points daily for Gervin. It can be done f2p buying the coin packs. I'm at 6k right now & didnt play legacy events yet

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

View attachment 2238

Cost to complete event @ 201,000 points
27,200 cash + 315,000 coins + 6,300 energy
That is assuming you don't miss a single event.

The cost to do it outright with cash is 54,600 cash or about $450

And the rewards aren't even that good tbh.

To add insult to injury
Since there is no warm-up event,

dbc2526.jpg

jeforious

Rookie 1
just played this promo, past 5mins its all bugs and glitches all around lol.. on top of that you need (40) nick name players to get the master... which can cost minimum of 1-2 mil coins lol.

its better to snipe the Nickname players and resell them than to do the entire promo. i guess taking a week off isnt so bad :)

G34

Rookie 1
I had to redo the spreadsheet because the events are only 3 times a day and not 6 and there is an additional 10% bonus after day 2

Here is the spreadsheet with the points.

1566778626299.png

Notes:

- This is accumulation with first wins only.
It does not include any additional grinding you do.

- I have not accounted the bonus points you get from the packs.
if you get 5 a day you are looking at an additional 3,500 added to your weekly total.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.