• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween promo: Status check

Re: Holloween promo: Status check

I've done the exchange twice today and I really thought I'd handle neither being Room 3 a bit better. Quite disappointing. Obviously not the end of the world, but I had hope that maybe, just maybe I'd get a little lucky and go 1/2. Others have gone 2/2, maybe that's my luck tomorrow.

betaman411

All-Star 1

The promo finishes on 11/3 at 7 an eastern.

I finished Davis on my alt and now I'm trying to recoup my losses. I did snipe one of the reaper elites but I'm too old to spend all day hitting refresh or getting into bidding wars so I overpaid.

I decided to quit at Sprewell on my main. He gives me a nice boost to an 85 OVR and I made a profit on the promo so I'm happy with that.

I was thinking about quitting but the easy Master key has suckered me in...

I rushed Davis to get him before Halloween, If you take it easy you can build him for half the price that I spent.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I rushed Davis to get him before Halloween, If you take it easy you can build him for half the price that I spent.

I want him before Halloween as well so I can use him in a boosted lineup for SD. I?ll finish him tomorrow and just sell everything else I get.

cire2245

Rookie 3

I got room3 elite on my first elite pull. I will try my luck maybe 3 more times then will get the rest of elites through ah or rep points.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Got a room 1 nd room 2 elites on exchange.. turned in all my rep and sniped golds and rushed to complete AD. just playing it slow on my alt as pulled other room elites there too...

quiznos

Rookie 1

Grinded Room 1 and 2 for Sprewell and Kawhi, did the exchange and got lucky. After the AH was fixed, sold some Tip off heroes and sniped Room 3 golds and grinded showdown for Wallace. Overall good promo for me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.