• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween event ends on 11/3 at 7am Eastern Time

Thanks man - makes sense.
Now those room 3 elites are gonna drop I guess

We can only hope but with the way they shot up, idk lol. The AH change came just in time for folks that have the Room 3 elites. Everyone once in a while one will pop up for 33k bid 40 bin but is pretty much instantly bought lol. All the others? 150+ bin

We can only hope but with the way they shot up, idk lol. The AH change came just in time for folks that have the Room 3 elites. Everyone once in a while one will pop up for 33k bid 40 bin but is pretty much instantly bought lol. All the others? 150+ bin

Every round there are reaper elites for 60k and under. The trouble is that you can only filter them by player and it is ultra competitive. I couldn't be bothered fighting for them so I went for 115k cards. Most of the ones I got were the 82s since that filter wasn't being used as much. If I had been a bit more patient I could have gotten the cards for 100-105k. That price will continue to drop but I wanted it over and done with and don't have a ton of regrets.

Every round there are reaper elites for 60k and under. The trouble is that you can only filter them by player and it is ultra competitive. I couldn't be bothered fighting for them so I went for 115k cards. Most of the ones I got were the 82s since that filter wasn't being used as much. If I had been a bit more patient I could have gotten the cards for 100-105k and that price will continue to drop but I wanted it over and done with and don(t have a ton of regrets.

Pretty much the same experience I had. I did finally get reaper from the exchange after going 0/2 yesterday. I maybe could have saved another 100K if I just waited 12 more hours, but like you I wanted it done with, and now I can try to focus on making coins again. I'd like to try one more week of showdown, and didn't want to go against a bunch of 97 players for a day with no way to counter or else I'd have waited much longer before spending in the AH.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Every round there are reaper elites for 60k and under. The trouble is that you can only filter them by player and it is ultra competitive. I couldn't be bothered fighting for them so I went for 115k cards. Most of the ones I got were the 82s since that filter wasn't being used as much. If I had been a bit more patient I could have gotten the cards for 100-105k and that price will continue to drop but I wanted it over and done with and don(t have a ton of regrets.

Pretty much the same experience I had. I did finally get reaper from the exchange after going 0/2 yesterday. I maybe could have saved another 100K if I just waited 12 more hours, but like you I wanted it done with, and now I can try to focus on making coins again. I'd like to try one more week of showdown, and didn't want to go against a bunch of 97 players for a day with no way to counter or else I'd have waited much longer before spending in the AH.
I "finally" learned my lesson from the TO promo. Bought and sold everything yesterday and finished up 1M. Finally have some cushion in my coin account...feels good, for now! The irony is at my peak I was probably holding 15 room 3 elites and now I only have 1 for Wallace. Have to hurry if I want that Halloween bonus for SD!

I "finally" learned my lesson from the TO promo. Bought and sold everything yesterday and finished up 1M. Finally have some cushion in my coin account...feels good, for now! The irony is at my peak I was probably holding 15 room 3 elites and now I only have 1 for Wallace. Have to hurry if I want that Halloween bonus for SD!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sounds like a pretty good day! Just a bunch of buying low, huh?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Oh good, thought it was a very odd time to end. Especially so soon after unlocking the master.

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Great, I've just marketed all my Halloween elites and traded my spelbook tokens and Halloween Keys for cash, because I conceded that I wouldn't have enough time to finish the final part of the campaign. As it says it ends in a few hours.

Yep, I had someone in my league that didn't know it ended on the 3rd, and not in less than 8 hours. I even broadcasted in league chat but not everyone scrolls and I guess they missed it. I am absolutely surprised (well, not really, I don't expect them to get these things right anymore) that they didn't at least think to include an in-game message letting people know the promo doesn't end in less than 8 hours. Piss poor job. You shouldn't have to rely on following a person on twitter that has 700 followers or word of mouth. Is EA a start up company or something??? I don't get it

Sorry for the rant...It's just ridiculous. I'd be screwed if a couple months ago I didn't just happen to stumble upon a youtube video that eventually led to this site and also Brian's twitter.

Ld.a1

Rookie 1

Every round there are reaper elites for 60k and under. The trouble is that you can only filter them by player and it is ultra competitive. I couldn't be bothered fighting for them so I went for 115k cards. Most of the ones I got were the 82s since that filter wasn't being used as much. If I had been a bit more patient I could have gotten the cards for 100-105k. That price will continue to drop but I wanted it over and done with and don't have a ton of regrets.

Wrong my friend. I was able to get 5 room 3 elites for 65k and under with this simple filter that I made up..

Player rating: 80-100

Teams: Hawks, Mavericks, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, Heat, Suns, Thunder

Positions: PG, SG, PF, C (NO SF)

Program: Halloween (obviously lol)

Price: This is up to you, I did 65k buy now.. Although I do consider myself a pretty fast sniper, so If it?s still too hard I would bring the price up a bit.

There wont be elites dropping every round, so patience is key. It took me around 30-45 minutes to get the 5 room 3 players.

Thank me later :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yep, I had someone in my league that didn't know it ended on the 3rd, and not in less than 8 hours. I even broadcasted in league chat but not everyone scrolls and I guess they missed it. I am absolutely surprised (well, not really, I don't expect them to get these things right anymore) that they didn't at least think to include an in-game message letting people know the promo doesn't end in less than 8 hours. Piss poor job. You shouldn't have to rely on following a person on twitter that has 700 followers or word of mouth. Is EA a start up company or something??? I don't get it

The reason is that this game isn't their top priority, this department (basketball) isn't their top priority, and this game isn't the departments top priority so being at the bottom of all those lists make for stuff like this not getting touched for days and in this case it will be too late

Wrong my friend. I was able to get 5 room 3 elites for 65k and under with this simple filter that I made up..

Price: This is up to you, I did 65k buy now.. Although I do consider myself a pretty fast sniper, so If it?s still too hard I would bring the price up a bit.

There wont be elites dropping every round, so patience is key. It took me around 30-45 minutes to get the 5 room 3 players.

You know what, I've already purchased them at prices that I won't speak of (none were buy now at least, so there's that) but thanks for sharing this because I had no idea you could set the filter to multiple teams.

I can't say I've tried, I just never even thought of it.

The reason is that this game isn't their top priority, this department (basketball) isn't their top priority, and this game isn't the departments top priority so being at the bottom of all those lists make for stuff like this not getting touched for days and in this case it will be too late

Figures. Guess we gotta just take what we can get lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Even with filters found it tough to snipe.. mayne its 'easy' bcz ur a fast sniper..

Ld.a1

Rookie 1

You know what, I've already purchased them at prices that I won't speak of (none were buy now at least, so there's that) but thanks for sharing this because I had no idea you could set the filter to multiple teams.

I can't say I've tried, I just never even thought of it.

Yea haha it comes in handy here and there. I remember In nba live mobile 16 I was able to make millions just by using a similiar filter. Those days are long gone now though lol, that was when the marketplace was compeltey controlled by us and not EA. Anyways, I'm getting off topic haha glad I was able to help in some sort of way.

dub365

All-Star 1
That's a nice filter, thanks for sharing. I did it the old fashioned way, just searching for one player til I was fast enough to grab a drop. Got two for under 40k but would've been nice to use your method

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.