• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Halloween event ends on 11/3 at 7am Eastern Time

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's a nice filter, thanks for sharing. I did it the old fashioned way, just searching for one player til I was fast enough to grab a drop. Got two for under 40k but would've been nice to use your method

Sometimes your approach is better because it feels like more filters seems to introduce more lag resulting in missed opportunities. The team and position filters are especially nice when multiple players are involved.

We can only hope but with the way they shot up, idk lol. The AH change came just in time for folks that have the Room 3 elites. Everyone once in a while one will pop up for 33k bid 40 bin but is pretty much instantly bought lol. All the others? 150+ bin

Every round there are reaper elites for 60k and under. The trouble is that you can only filter them by player and it is ultra competitive. I couldn't be bothered fighting for them so I went for 115k cards. Most of the ones I got were the 82s since that filter wasn't being used as much. If I had been a bit more patient I could have gotten the cards for 100-105k. That price will continue to drop but I wanted it over and done with and don't have a ton of regrets.

Wrong my friend. I was able to get 5 room 3 elites for 65k and under with this simple filter that I made up..

Player rating: 80-100

Teams: Hawks, Mavericks, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, Heat, Suns, Thunder

Positions: PG, SG, PF, C (NO SF)

Program: Halloween (obviously lol)

Price: This is up to you, I did 65k buy now.. Although I do consider myself a pretty fast sniper, so If it?s still too hard I would bring the price up a bit.

There wont be elites dropping every round, so patience is key. It took me around 30-45 minutes to get the 5 room 3 players.

Thank me later :)

Still a damned good filter, but I was wondering if you had any guesses on how to add the SF Batum card or is it pretty much impossible because of SF Roberson?

Are they both same playstyle? Could filter for that too

I'm not sure, but thanks! Will try!

Edit: different playstyles indeed! right in front of my face lol. i'm such a noob

Edit 2: limiting playstyle is trickier though. If i go for no defensive (roberson) then it eliminates Adams

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.