• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

GOTN packs in store?

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, last week I was able to pick up 4 of these and today nothing showed up.
Can anyone explain me how this works and what to expect?
E7A42D0E-32FA-4399-8301-66CCD85FA451.jpeg

TomH

Pro 2
Yo! They’ve been dropping twice a week. And you can buy 4 packs each time. Look for another this weekend (as well as the 28 Legend token offering). The other one this week was Wed I think. It got me that final token to get a 110 Master.

Today is the Flashback token offering.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yo! They’ve been dropping twice a week. And you can buy 4 packs each time. Look for another this weekend (as well as the 28 Legend token offering). The other one this week was Wed I think. It got me that final token to get a 110 Master.

Today is the Flashback token offering.
I’ve been checking my store frequently. The only offers I’ve seen for GOTN, besides Thursday of last week, was a 400 cash for 1 token thing. No way I’m going from 200 cash for 3 tokens to 400 for 1.

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve been checking my store frequently. The only offers I’ve seen for GOTN, besides Thursday of last week, was a 400 cash for 1 token thing. No way I’m going from 200 cash for 3 tokens to 400 for 1.

I dont remember or being that much. But I wanted those tokens to get Magic

TomH

Pro 2
Same thing last weekend. Pleasant surprise for me! I think they realized the 107 GOTW is nearly impossible to get if they don’t offer more tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.