• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

GOTN packs in store?

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, last week I was able to pick up 4 of these and today nothing showed up.
Can anyone explain me how this works and what to expect?
E7A42D0E-32FA-4399-8301-66CCD85FA451.jpeg

TomH

Pro 2
Yo! They’ve been dropping twice a week. And you can buy 4 packs each time. Look for another this weekend (as well as the 28 Legend token offering). The other one this week was Wed I think. It got me that final token to get a 110 Master.

Today is the Flashback token offering.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yo! They’ve been dropping twice a week. And you can buy 4 packs each time. Look for another this weekend (as well as the 28 Legend token offering). The other one this week was Wed I think. It got me that final token to get a 110 Master.

Today is the Flashback token offering.
I’ve been checking my store frequently. The only offers I’ve seen for GOTN, besides Thursday of last week, was a 400 cash for 1 token thing. No way I’m going from 200 cash for 3 tokens to 400 for 1.

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve been checking my store frequently. The only offers I’ve seen for GOTN, besides Thursday of last week, was a 400 cash for 1 token thing. No way I’m going from 200 cash for 3 tokens to 400 for 1.

I dont remember or being that much. But I wanted those tokens to get Magic

TomH

Pro 2
Same thing last weekend. Pleasant surprise for me! I think they realized the 107 GOTW is nearly impossible to get if they don’t offer more tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.