• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ghosts of Christmas

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Just pulled all 3 future ghosts today... sexton lauri and bagley...sadly i'm selling bagley since it's pointless to have 2 ability players at the same position and clutch is more valuable than his in the paint... lauri is fire for 3... sexton is a great defender and has buzzer beater which is obviously the best for a pg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just pulled all 3 future ghosts today... sexton lauri and bagley...sadly i'm selling bagley since it's pointless to have 2 ability players at the same position and clutch is more valuable than his in the paint... lauri is fire for 3... sexton is a great defender and has buzzer beater which is obviously the best for a pg
U had sniped the gifts or bought packs from store?
Either way great stuff man.. atleast someone in this forum (other than stewie) struck gold.. only horror stories this promo.. more in line with halloween than Christmas..lol
P.s. lauri stats screenshot if possible

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there a confirmed cap on listing ghosts? Discord AH channel is saying not for the 94?s...I?m skeptical. Have a Rodman listed for 2.9/3.1M but guessing he won?t sell.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is there a confirmed cap on listing ghosts? Discord AH channel is saying not for the 94?s...I?m skeptical. Have a Rodman listed for 2.9/3.1M but guessing he won?t sell.

There max you can sell a 90+ card for is 2.8 mil sadly all 90+ cards are treated the same by the bot

betaman411

All-Star 1

There max you can sell a 90+ card for is 2.8 mil sadly all 90+ cards are treated the same by the bot
Yeah that sucks. So if I want him to sell try 2.79/2.8M bid bin? Turns a minor snipe into a breakeven pretty quick!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah that sucks. So if I want him to sell try 2.79/2.8M bid bin? Turns a minor snipe into a breakeven pretty quick!

Yeah if you want it to sell you can't cross that 2.8 mil mark for the BIN that's why I'm not selling my ghosts unless it's to fund for another one as a swap of sorts because I got Russell, Rodman, Drummond, and Sexton in that order but I would rather have AI, KD, Markkanen, and Russell/Drummond sadly KD is the most wanted one followed by AI so it's much harder to get them straight up you need to get them from a present or the live event

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah if you want it to sell you can't cross that 2.8 mil mark for the BIN that's why I'm not selling my ghosts unless it's to fund for another one as a swap of sorts because I got Russell, Rodman, Drummond, and Sexton in that order but I would rather have AI, KD, Markkanen, and Russell/Drummond sadly KD is the most wanted one followed by AI so it's much harder to get them straight up you need to get them from a present or the live event
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Cap lifted?

10IT6ER.jpg

dub365

All-Star 1
Pretty sure the bot will put them up for up to 3.4 mil. You just can't list for that much yourself

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Cap lifted?

10IT6ER.jpg

Unless they just now did that then that's the rare over cap sell it is rare to do that and can only be done on bids from memory but the only way to guarantee a sale and get the most out of it is 2.8

Whatever happened to making pieces of the masters auctionable. These have been such a disappointment. I'm stuck at nothing to do except save bonus packs and do daily objectives until this promo ends.

It's not worth it to train more NP players because of cost
I already have 90 Johnson and there's no way I'm getting it to 91
$20 for a jersey???

Halloween wasn't as profitable as they wanted because people were able to exploit the AH changes to complete the masters. So now they are trying to avoid having the AH play a part in promos. Don't be surprised if you can only complete the New Year's Masters with Fireworks tokens as well.

This promo is 100% grindable due to unlimited stamina and hot cards in the AH. There really aren't any costs involved since you can make back your money with ease.

I gave up on Magic for various different reasons. I am not that enamoured with Magic.

The jerseys will continue to cost NBA cash/real money since customization was expensive to build and they want to generate revenue from it.

I see why they would do it. And a part of appreciates that it's 100% grinding. I guess I just really liked being able to choose to grind out a master or, if I'm not interested in said master, still want to play the game in order to make profit off the pieces that it takes to build the master.

chappy

Rookie 1
Is there a cap on present prices as well?

I've got a Dec 25th ghost Drummond/Durant/Walker present and figured I could get more at auction for the present than opening it and selling the ghost.

Trying to sell for 3.5 / 3.75 am I just asking too much or is 2.8 the cap on presents as well?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is there a cap on present prices as well?

I've got a Dec 25th ghost Drummond/Durant/Walker present and figured I could get more at auction for the present than opening it and selling the ghost.

Trying to sell for 3.5 / 3.75 am I just asking too much or is 2.8 the cap on presents as well?

The most I've seen one is under 1.1 mil so I think the cap for them is 1 mil you're much better off opening it or you can sell it so that I hopefully get it and then I can open it lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.