• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ghosts of Christmas

FOUR1SIX

Rookie 1
Who do you think the ghosts are for present and future?

Past:
SG: Iverson clutch
C: Russell buzzer beater
PF: Rodman ITP

Present:
PG: Kemba Clutch
C: Drummond ITP
SF: Durant Buzzer beater

Future:
PG: C.Sexton
??
??

jeforious

Rookie 1
Re: Ghost?s of Christmas

Do we know how the timer for the Clutch shot abilities and how many can u use in one drive??

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Present is LeBron and Curry as well isn?t it?

They play each other on Christmas in the headlining game if they keep the pattern that they established with the past ghosts then no Curry and LeBron won't get a ghost card because we already know 2 of the potential 3 ghosts we'll get tomorrow

Confirmed Curry got a 91 Christmas card with a boost that is pullable from packs or the set it's safe to assume LeBron also got a 91

X_1618

Rookie 1

They play each other on Christmas in the headlining game if they keep the pattern that they established with the past ghosts then no Curry and LeBron won't get a ghost card because we already know 2 of the potential 3 ghosts we'll get tomorrow

Confirmed Curry got a 91 Christmas card with a boost that is pullable from packs or the set it's safe to assume LeBron also got a 91
LBJ card is with a boost or not?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

LBJ card is with a boost or not?

Yes all of the Christmas cards have boosts

This is the worst holiday promo! EVERYTHING is cash only. All the Christmas day packs are strictly cash (not even NBA cash). Like seriously this is the holidays and EA can't throw us a coin or rep pack to celebrate with.

FOUR1SIX

Rookie 1

Present Ghost are :

94 SF Durant with buzzer beater

94 PG Kemba with clutch

94 C Drummond with ITP

Whatever happened to making pieces of the masters auctionable. These have been such a disappointment. I'm stuck at nothing to do except save bonus packs and do daily objectives until this promo ends.

It's not worth it to train more NP players because of cost
I already have 90 Johnson and there's no way I'm getting it to 91
$20 for a jersey???

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Is there anyway I can see the player stats?

top players of showdown have all of those :p

I thought there would be a database like nbalive.gg

We have TorchBeak's database we along with GG can't/couldn't have an official EA database because EA doesn't want to do that the database much like this site is completely done outside of EA so it's not exactly easy there were talks of putting a DB directly on the site but this board isn't good enough for that so we're moving the site and data to a new board soon then once that's done we'll see what we can do about a database directly on this site

Whatever happened to making pieces of the masters auctionable. These have been such a disappointment. I'm stuck at nothing to do except save bonus packs and do daily objectives until this promo ends.

It's not worth it to train more NP players because of cost
I already have 90 Johnson and there's no way I'm getting it to 91
$20 for a jersey???

Halloween wasn't as profitable as they wanted because people were able to exploit the AH changes to complete the masters. So now they are trying to avoid having the AH play a part in promos. Don't be surprised if you can only complete the New Year's Masters with Fireworks tokens as well.

This promo is 100% grindable due to unlimited stamina and hot cards in the AH. There really aren't any costs involved since you can make back your money with ease.

I gave up on Magic for various different reasons. I am not that enamoured with Magic.

The jerseys will continue to cost NBA cash/real money since customization was expensive to build and they want to generate revenue from it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.