• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gameplay style lineups are here

Re: Gameplay style lineups coming tomorrow

I just went for 79s or 78s on the bench if I had a hole or 2, since they're at a season low price wise. Obviously having 5 78s and 79s on the bench can definitely affect the lineup ovr but if you're only plugging 1-2 golds really it's not much different than having an 80 vs a 78-79....It's always nice to say it's an "all elite lineup" but it's not worth spending 200K to build 3 benches in my opinion, but of course that depends on how much coin you have saved.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Guys dont put in to much coin into the lineups as

1. They don't affect your total ovr

2. Will be used only in campaigns for the first month..

until they come up with high ovr requirements for those campaigns :lol: (like the 83 for Isiah during tip-off)

Yeah, since there are four Masters and two campaigns, I think edlllpt is onto something here. Especially since Brian said that Harvest would be similar to Tip-Off. Folks will also start targeting your weakest lineup in LvL when the app update drops in December. It wouldn't surprise me if there were SD bonuses for specific lineups either.

Yeah, "play with the ________ lineup" for the SD bonus is something I can see happening.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

how ive viewed the "purchases":

1. may affect the ovr

2. saved for when the prices rise :)

dub365

All-Star 1

I think it's a perfectly good idea to fill out your lienup with base elites as long as you're not going broke to do it. Worst case scenario is that you don't need them for OVR and you've got extra elites sitting around. They'll come in handy for an exchange at some point. And they're pretty cheap right now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yep which is why my team is just full of elites starting and the highest golds on bench

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.