• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Forces of Nature Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well I've grinding pretty hard for 85 kawhi but according to my calculation I won't make it so kinda looking for new events tho, so I wanna know if the new upcoming event will require any players of FON
The objectives reset every 8 hrs.. u have to play all 9 events every 8 hours which give u FON packs (2 team + position tokens); 5 tokens daily from the 30 stamina events; coin packs in the store.. all together u can collect 100 tokens for the masters. (The live daily tokens are a plus)

darbanville

Rookie 1
The token buyouts aren’t that bad given how much cash they’re throwing our way. I’ll likely have to do it for Tatum as I don’t see getting 20 Boston tokens before promo ends.
Can i use forces of nature trophies instead of boston tokens cause i cant get tatum but only boston tokens

dub365

All-Star 1
Those are LIVE TODAY TROPHY tokens that you can get from the store for real $. Not the same as FORCE OF NATURE TROPHY tokens.

Unfortunately I bought the 2 packs in the store at the beginning of the year and used the Live Today tokens. Now I'm stuck

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I have completed all tokens for 85 masters just need 4 75+ players for bam
Im asking is it the best option to put all stamina on that 35 stamina for one number token or ? Im not going after tatum 87 ovr

dub365

All-Star 1
I have completed all tokens for 85 masters just need 4 75+ players for bam
Im asking is it the best option to put all stamina on that 35 stamina for one number token or ? Im not going after tatum 87 ovr
Yeah, esp if you have the stamina glitch. Just grind it and keep the tokens. You'll fill out plenty of the sequenced number sets if you're patient enough to wait until you have all of them.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Yeah, esp if you have the stamina glitch. Just grind it and keep the tokens. You'll fill out plenty of the sequenced number sets if you're patient enough to wait until you have all of them.
is this still applicable if I've aimed AD and kawhi already and just need Bam tokens? or more prudent to use stamina on the 50 stamina event?

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Like a lot of you I am 20 position and 20 team tokens short of 85 Kawai. Worth the $1K? I have $20.5K. Seems like the NBA cash is flowing freely and devalued this season.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Like a lot of you I am 20 position and 20 team tokens short of 85 Kawai. Worth the $1K? I have $20.5K. Seems like the NBA cash is flowing freely and devalued this season.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
1k isn’t that much for an 85 that boosts to 86. I mean the store is asking 10k for similar OVR players. Given the amount of cash they’re throwing at us and the lack of things to spend cash on, I’d say might as well.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.