• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Forces of Nature Promo

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Whats the hint here? I tried and found difficult...🤔
Wasted a few tries there and found it cannot be done hahaha.. but seriously 6 secs behind 3 points to win the game. Kinda really hard. maybe for the hard core who loves challenges but with many events available am not wasting stamina there.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Whats the hint here? I tried and found difficult...🤔
Scenarios that i know based on those i know who have completed/tried it though chances are very less like to happen
1. 4-point play (3 points with foul). Most likely shooting 3 while moving to attract contact
2. Quick 2 or 3 pts then steal
3. Quick 2 or 3 then opponent’s PG will go out of bound before passing to him from inbound
4. Quick 2 or 3 then opponent will score in your basket (just joking)
But yeah, with so many events to worry about will just try this if i am really bored

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Come SD, we will be faced with FON new players...solid 85s... its unfair 😢😢😢
Kindly lend me 1 pls, adebayo, i wish..

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
And hardaway at pg, gudluck to us fighting those teams.. keep your 3s hope it will find its hole...boooom.. 3 pts 🤣🤣🤣

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
At least have the chance to be #1 in the SD.. jz sharing. 😁😁😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-014546.png
    Screenshot_20210205-014546.png
    740.9 KB · Views: 270

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Js thought of finding better way to get that 75s..go after 10 exchange with 50 stamina=500 . Instant exchange
1-6 = 450 with no luck having lack of no..wait until u have all the no.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-125445.png
    Screenshot_20210205-125445.png
    943.2 KB · Views: 231

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Js thought of finding better way to get that 75s..go after 10 exchange with 50 stamina=500 . Instant exchange
1-6 = 450 with no luck having lack of no..wait until u have all the no.
The way of 50 stamina is the way to go I've been burned on many 75 and 100 stamina before I realized that the 10 token sets are way better

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
The way of 50 stamina is the way to go I've been burned on many 75 and 100 stamina before I realized that the 10 token sets are way better
Jz realized now...had 6 6s, 7 4s, 8 3s.. that 5 doesnt pop up. Thats too many stamina spent and still cant cmplete the no, so i started computing..

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Jz realized now...had 6 6s, 7 4s, 8 3s.. that 5 doesnt pop up. Thats too many stamina spent and still cant cmplete the no, so i started computing..
like many events in seasons past you need to remove the tokens from the set to increase the odds of having a fair shake on those sets.

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
How can i beat this team??? He has evrything including anteokoumpo at 89. We really cant beat a credit card..🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-214815.png
    Screenshot_20210205-214815.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 263

madmac

Rookie 1
This promo so far is pretty suck for me cuz tokens lol. Anyone has any info on new players coming out?

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Is adebayo worth as center? I tried jokic with 69 athletics,hes not gud.i replaced him with embiid, 74, and hes beter.. adebayos atletics jz 71..slow moving center...anyone tried ba? Hes worth M and i cant throw my coins getting garbage in case.

madmac

Rookie 1
have u been playing the events every 8 hrs
Well I've grinding pretty hard for 85 kawhi but according to my calculation I won't make it so kinda looking for new events tho, so I wanna know if the new upcoming event will require any players of FON

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well I've grinding pretty hard for 85 kawhi but according to my calculation I won't make it so kinda looking for new events tho, so I wanna know if the new upcoming event will require any players of FON
The token buyouts aren’t that bad given how much cash they’re throwing our way. I’ll likely have to do it for Tatum as I don’t see getting 20 Boston tokens before promo ends.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.