• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Flashback and legend temporary gone or permanent?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Where did you get this information?
I just saw it on discord. FB is stamina free but not Legends. Supposedly high OVR players for every position coming tomorrow as well. Not Legends since they are still 101. Maybe GOTW but no details. FB is an SG.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
We will get daily legend token. Then there's ultimate legend steve Nash for completing 10 legends.
Tho not sure if old tokens still useful

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Saw that in another site. Any admin to post the same here?
I saw it as well but since it is coming in a mere 2 hours I decided to not post it because it's pretty straight forward in game so nothing to really help people understand

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I saw it as well but since it is coming in a mere 2 hours I decided to not post it because it's pretty straight forward in game so nothing to really help people understand

Thanks. Would you know what happens to old legend token? Do they become new one automatically? I missed that part

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks. Would you know what happens to old legend token? Do they become new one automatically? I missed that part
Didn't hear anything about that sadly but I changed my mind and I'm currently uploading the revamp and legend stuff

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
One would hope the 40+ FB tokens I'd saved up return also..
I've been a real squirrel saving all my nuts for ULs in the various programs..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wait they took the tokens that we're put in the sets too wow I didn't even pay attention to that now that's really fucked up no wonder people were so mad

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I shat myself yesterday.. forget that the event was flawed.. and sets dissapeared.. had 52 plat FB tokens I think.. anyways.. keeping calm

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Been saving for quite a bit.. but finally statted using stuff.. the wau this season has been going the legends/flashbacks etc will always be a let down.. and if they release ULs i wouldnt be surprised if they release a promo the same week with similar ovr free player..lol
Got screwed with the get loose event. Saved 90+ tokens.. now no set to redeem them.. lets c what happens

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.