• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Finally got the normal size player can someone advise me which ones to upgrade to get to the next level

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Which ones do I need to upgrade in order to get to the next cards?

Attachments

• 15899722-D868-410C-88E5-6F2A04F6E132.jpeg
    15899722-D868-410C-88E5-6F2A04F6E132.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 198

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1710
Which ones do I need to upgrade in order to get to the next cards?
Hey man I know you're new here but you don't need to make a thread for everything there is already a thread about lineups you need as well as many mentions in various threads please use the search function before making threads

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Hey man I know you're new here but you don't need to make a thread for everything there is already a thread about lineups you need as well as many mentions in various threads please use the search function before making threads
When I do a search I'm unable to locate the answers maybe I'm doing a search incorrectly can you give me some feedback on how to search I much rather search and find answered then post and take up space in the form

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I go to the search hourglass and type in the word lineup for cosmic or cosmic lineup and it's really not finding the answer

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
When I do a search I'm unable to locate the answers maybe I'm doing a search incorrectly can you give me some feedback on how to search I much rather search and find answered then post and take up space in the form
Well click the magnifying glass and type what you want to look for but with the organization of the site you don't need to use the search feature unless what you're looking for for is really old but since it's related to an ongoing promo that started about 34 hours ago it shouldn't be too hard to find in the thread about the promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I go to the search hourglass and type in the word lineup for cosmic or cosmic lineup and it's really not finding the answer
You won't find it under that name just look at the main promo thread or Anatdoc's thread about the lineups you need

betaman411

All-Star 1

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Or how about he just looks at the thread he started yesterday?! [URL]https://nbalivecommunity.com/threads/cosmic-lineup-question.1886/#post-26373[/URL] In his defense (albeit flimsy at best), when I search "cosmic lineup" his thread doesn't show up but if I just search "lineup" it does?! Considering he's the OP though...
Well I was mentioning the thread dedicated to preventing this but yes the thread you cited would work as well because the premise remains the same... Train until you get the next tier pack

Also I found the thread easily by typing cosmic lineup
Screenshot_20190716-161139.png
Screenshot_20190716-161139.png

betaman411

All-Star 1
Doesn't make sense for that to happen
Well, I can't replicate it now. But it wasn't on iOS, it was my Win7 vm running Chrome and I remember it took me to the main search page. Only other thing is may e titles only was checked but then you'd think it would've found it for sure. Oh well, chalk it up to OE.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.