• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cosmic lineup question

Pasasee

Rookie 3

I upgraded everyone possible before I run out of stamina the lowest player is 71 the highest 73 however the cosmic lineup is still 66 is the bench being taken into effect? if so do I have to add all 10 players together and divided by 10 to see what the bench brings down to training players topside and can the bench player be completely removed as to not have a bench?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
View attachment 1681

I upgraded everyone possible before I run out of stamina the lowest player is 71 the highest 73 however the cosmic lineup is still 66 is the bench being taken into effect? if so do I have to add all 10 players together and divided by 10 to see what the bench brings down to training players topside and can the bench player be completely removed as to not have a bench?
ull have to train the bench too.. i guess

ramizi

Rookie 2
Just train all of the players 1 at a time until you get packs with new players to train
hmmm
thank man.
I was wondering if that would not 'waste' training tokens and there might be a better way to optimize it.
Back in holidays campaign there were very distinct paths to get the higher overall.
I'll guess we'll find out...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
hmmm
thank man.
I was wondering if that would not 'waste' training tokens and there might be a better way to optimize it.
Back in holidays campaign there were very distinct paths to get the higher overall.
I'll guess we'll find out...
Well what you need to do is train a certain amount of levels in order to unlock new cards it tells you on the constellation overview map

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Not necessarily max out you need to train 50 levels
ya it came up to that.. only when i maxed out that many players i got the pack.. otherwise if it was only 50 levels then i should have got the pack after i maxed out just the staring 5...

Pasasee

Rookie 3
So I shouldn't be training all of them only the rent and Paul George? That will still get me to the next pack

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i had to train 9 of them.. if someone else had to do less hope they post here
It's a big it's supposed to unlock after 50 levels but it's not you're supposed to get it when you "unlock" a constellation but you actually unlock them when you reach a certain overall

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.