• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cosmic lineup question

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'll try upgrading the rest of them, but I already upgraded them 80/90 times or whatever it is because I unlocked the constellation
I had same issue. It’s because I was using old bench players. Try replacing some bench players and upgrade them. I think you need the 82 to unlock the events (and number of upgrades to unlock constellation),

zgally24

Rookie 1
I had same issue. It’s because I was using old bench players. Try replacing some bench players and upgrade them. I think you need the 82 to unlock the events (and number of upgrades to unlock constellation),
I figured out that I never received like 3 of the gold 70 OVR players I was supposed to get so I contacted EA. Because I have all of the highest OVR players I can possibly put in my lineup and 81 is the highest I can reach

zgally24

Rookie 1
Anyone know how to get to 82 ovr with the cosmic lineup? Im stuck on 81 and i cant level up anymore of my players
This is the line up you need, I had the same issue because I never received Fournier, Labissiere, or Bamba so I had to email EA and they put the players in my account.

Attachments

• 5BBD1D55-4E50-447C-A8A7-04A2A5A97BF1.jpeg
    5BBD1D55-4E50-447C-A8A7-04A2A5A97BF1.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 266

Blackwood

Rookie 1
Hey, I reached the 82 overall on the cosmic lineup and did the train 50 levels thing, got all the Orion events done and still nothing, won't get the new pack. Anyone got this issue?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey, I reached the 82 overall on the cosmic lineup and did the train 50 levels thing, got all the Orion events done and still nothing, won't get the new pack. Anyone got this issue?
Train the other gold bench players you got it's not about reaching 82 this has been stated many times in the various threads about this promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I did that already and still got nothing. I'll just contact EA on this one. Thanks.
If it's truly a big why you're not getting it then I hope you get it fixed but to cover all the bases did you train gold OG Anunoby

Blackwood

Rookie 1
If it's truly a big why you're not getting it then I hope you get it fixed but to cover all the bases did you train gold OG Anunoby
Yeah, hoping it's a easily fixed bug or something. I trained all the gold bench players, including Anunoby to full 79 when nothing was happening.

RuanPereira

Rookie 1
Eu tbm mano,por favor alguém ajuda a chegar a 82 de overall,pois quero muito o Kevin Durant
Alguém quebrou 82? Preso em 81 ...
[/CITAR]

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.