• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fan Boost Player List

Curious what all cards have fan boosts
What I've seen so far, please post others...
71 Mason Plumlee (C)
72 Cody Zeller (C)
70 Montrezl Harrell (C)
73 Javale McGee (C)
75 Larry Nance Jr. (PF)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Every base card can have a fan boost the SD golds are just base golds with fan boosts

Every base card can have a fan boost the SD golds are just base golds with fan boosts

I recognize that the ones with the boost are just the golds + boost. But why do you think every base card can have the boost? If that were the case, I think this list would be huge right now and I wouldn't have seen 5 or 6 Plumlees.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I recognize that the ones with the boost are just the golds + boost. But why do you think every base card can have the boost? If that were the case, I think this list would be huge right now and I wouldn't have seen 5 or 6 Plumlees.

Because I've seen many cards with fan boosts and if they're making them just base cards with fan boosts then the spread is gonna be huge

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.