• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Emblem Pts (Monthly Master)

betaman411

All-Star 1
Does everyone have the same problem as i do? I finish a game and it tells me i have 3000 monthly points so i go to the store to spend them and in the storr it only says i have like 100, and i cant get any monthly points i dont know why
Those 3k are for last month. The only events rewarding this month’s MM emblems are Legend.

LoCH

Rookie 1
How does this game keep getting worse? Been gone for last half of season 4 till a week ago. I thought maybe they had gotten it together. Nope not even close.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
How it's possible leaderboard high is 275k MM points? I see no point if going further 100k tbh, also rewards are kinda pointless if u get both masters 96 ovr already ...

Can't say for sure, but note that Who ya got? has unlimited replays. At 75 MM + boosts (plus gold and exp) for 10 stamina it's a tremendous value for grinding resources. And you can get as much stamina as you are willing to pay US$.

Winner is going to need a nonfungible token for that gold Bird.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Can't say for sure, but note that Who ya got? has unlimited replays. At 75 MM + boosts (plus gold and exp) for 10 stamina it's a tremendous value for grinding resources. And you can get as much stamina as you are willing to pay US$.

Winner is going to need a nonfungible token for that gold Bird.
It gives 75mm points? mine only shows 10 points with no boosts

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Yeah, somehow this was nice to know and I didn't catch this bug. Also I noticed I have gone so low in leaderboard bc of this. This ruins completely the whole leaderboard thing.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
I am happy though, EA changing everything and denying MM points carryover shoots itself in the leg by allowing many to claim both masters. Will they pull "Curry" trick from CNY this year to even up things?

dub365

All-Star 1
I am happy though, EA changing everything and denying MM points carryover shoots itself in the leg by allowing many to claim both masters. Will they pull "Curry" trick from CNY this year to even up things?
Don't give em any ideas 🙊

TomH

Pro 2
People forget they effed up with the Isiah/Zion promo too.
86 Curry nerfed
91 Zion recalled
88 AS Curry nerfed
88 AS Simons nerfed
88 AS Sabonis nerfed (twice)
90 AS Lebron nerfed
90 AS Durant Nerfed
Shutting Down AH for 2 months
Dismantling Boost Item System in effect since S4. Nerfed

All in the 5 months of S5. That’s averages about 1 nerf every 2 weeks.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Can anybody suggest which of masters boost is better? Most likely I will not start any of them so just put on bench. I am still below 60k points.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can anybody suggest which of masters boost is better? Most likely I will not start any of them so just put on bench. I am still below 60k points.
They're pretty much useless on the bench just like with all the other MMs outside of Robertson and Dr. J

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.