• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Elite prices getting lowered tomorrow

Can someone more knowledgeable explain what Point 1 means? Program vs Non program? Say, a Thunder Harden vs a regular Harden?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can someone more knowledgeable explain what Point 1 means? Program vs Non program? Say, a Thunder Harden vs a regular Harden?

By non program be means base so yes a card under the Harden program isn't gonna be priced differently then that of a abase card of the same overall

betaman411

All-Star 1

Another example would be rookie golds vs base golds. Rookies should go for more than a base of same OVR because they?re used in the Rookie campaign sets. One factor that might negate this right now is the player exchange sets but typically the program cards are worth more.

Another example would be rookie golds vs base golds. Rookies should go for more than a base of same OVR because they?re used in the Rookie campaign sets. One factor that might negate this right now is the player exchange sets but typically the program cards are worth more.

Ah, yes! I tried so damned hard to auction rookie golds for higher than regular but, even if just like 2-3k but no one touched them ever

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I wonder if they mean the 81/2/3 cards only .. and the base elites stay at their caps.. that would be a disappointment..

I wonder if they mean the 81/2/3 cards only .. and the base elites stay at their caps.. that would be a disappointment..

Pretty sure all current 81-83s are "Program" cards. Not really sure how that will affect their pricing, but I guess they are technically considered elites?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Pretty sure all current 81-83s are "Program" cards. Not really sure how that will affect their pricing, but I guess they are technically considered elites?

They are definitely elite cards but to answer Anatdoc's question it is almost certain to be all elites because they didn't specify but I'm sure by "caps" they strictly mean the minimum caps

panospap

Rookie 1
When they try to control the market like that, there will always be discrepancies. They shouldn't have done it in the first place, but they want that extra money for the coins...
Now that more cards are around, the need for at least one more lineup is obvious. It cannot continue for long with just 1 lineup

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
When they try to control the market like that, there will always be discrepancies. They shouldn't have done it in the first place, but they want that extra money for the coins...
Now that more cards are around, the need for at least one more lineup is obvious. It cannot continue for long with just 1 lineup

I want it to be like in the soft launch when u can put players in any position

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.