• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Easter Promo

LET US CHOOSE THE MASTERS EA. Damn. I just got BB Lillard, dont need that Murray....

The rest of the promo looks OK. I think Rodman is possible is you reach Legend in SD really fast next season (and those 200 carrots per win is not a bug)

TomH

Pro 2
I’m hoping the Jamal Murray card will play to its stats. I haven’t had that experience with Westbrook or Lillard and have gone back to Stockton who is more consistent than either for me.

Altavilla

Pro 1
65€ for a 101 card (that would maybe get me 102 Rodman)?! No thanks.

Will do minimum to get Jamal w/ boost and otherwise skip this campaign.

rene87

Rookie 1
Most people in SD legend division will get enough points to get all masters for free. Unfortunately for me I was not playing SD to save stamina for Lillard.

jeforious

Rookie 1
SD wins (Legend Tier) still giving 200 carrots guys? was thinking maybe EA did a fix/change this morning. Can anyone confirm is this is the case? if so i might have to grind to get to Legend Tier :)

Thx for the help!

rene87

Rookie 1
SD wins (Legend Tier) still giving 200 carrots guys? was thinking maybe EA did a fix/change this morning. Can anyone confirm is this is the case? if so i might have to grind to get to Legend Tier :)

Thx for the help!
Someone in reddit says it is back to 40!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Thx for the help!
Nope its fixed. Only 40 now
I think season is the best now.. 20 stamina 80 carrots

Chico

Rookie 1

Thx for the help!

Nope they fixed it, I only got 40 carrots
8969E557-4F52-43EC-9C07-84AE862B904D.jpeg

I’m on Legend Division btw
0D7DB65E-686F-47DF-BB94-0A8A606FA3E3.jpeg

Altavilla

Pro 1
You have to be more specific, since the events are random. My 25 stamina event is shoot 3 times from 3 circles.
You mean that dragon thing event? If that, top right corner is a safe place.
Didn't realize that, sorry.
No, not the dragon thing. I had the "collect the beads" event where a bunch of circles runs through the court and your players has to "catch" them.

But since the events are random I'll just try again and hope for better luck.

Didn't realize that, sorry.
No, not the dragon thing. I had the "collect the beads" event where a bunch of circles runs through the court and your players has to "catch" them.

But since the events are random I'll just try again and hope for better luck.
I remember that event. I think i played it once. Running up & down the court was what i did, but it wasnt easy, i beat the clock for 2 sec or less.

D3athStrok3

Rookie 1
Has anyone done the premium egg basket set? If you have are the players you pull auctionable since it says from previous programs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.