• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Early Christmas News

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Okay good I was hoping it wasn?t only through the store!

Yeah specifically during the Snowstorm part of the promo you get the presents from the 20 snowflake to 1 snowball set there may be more sets to get presents when the next part of the promo comes out

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Dont u guys think that the snow pass will be real cash not nba cash in the live version of the game.. ill be pleasantly surprised if its nba cash..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dont u guys think that the snow pass will be real cash not nba cash in the live version of the game.. ill be pleasantly surprised if its nba cash..

No I expect it to cost 700 cash because right next to it is a real cash offer that gives 700 NBA cash so they want you to buy the 5 snowballs pack that also gives 700 cash then use that 700 cash on the snow pass

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

No I expect it to cost 700 cash because right next to it is a real cash offer that gives 700 NBA cash so they want you to buy the 5 snowballs pack that also gives 700 cash then use that 700 cash on the snow pass
Oh didnt notice that.. thats a relief

As much as I love Magic's cards, I wish we got a different position since we just got 90 Curry. I must say they've done a great job making the game look great!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
As much as I love Magic's cards, I wish we got a different position since we just got 90 Curry. I must say they've done a great job making the game look great!

I wish they had playees in more than one position so we were forced to choose one.. that way atleast the lineups we face would be different.. its curry in 90%lineups irrespective of ovr.. and now its going to be magic in 90% lineups

ramizi

Rookie 2
Here's the breakdown for how many snowballs you need
80 Magic = 5 snowballs total
83 Magic = 15 snowballs total
86 Magic = 30 snowballs total
90 Magic = 60 snowballs total
91 Magic = 110 snowballs total
92 Magic = 185 snowballs total
93 Magic = 285 snowballs total

So we'll need 5,700 snowflakes for 93 Magic card!

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
Here's the breakdown for how many snowballs you need
80 Magic = 5 snowballs total
83 Magic = 15 snowballs total
86 Magic = 30 snowballs total
90 Magic = 60 snowballs total
91 Magic = 110 snowballs total
92 Magic = 185 snowballs total
93 Magic = 285 snowballs total

So we'll need 5,700 snowflakes for 93 Magic card!

Do we know how long the Magic sets will be up for and snowflakes available to be earned?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Does anyone know what to expect out of the silver, gold and elite presents?

Players? 1 elite present would give 1 elite player? Ranging from 80 to 90?

These seem to be selling in the AH, so just wondering if I should sell or keep my presents.

Altavilla

Pro 1

I wish they had playees in more than one position so we were forced to choose one.. that way atleast the lineups we face would be different.. its curry in 90%lineups irrespective of ovr.. and now its going to be magic in 90% lineups

Good point.
Releasing other 91-93 PG's would counter that. Even other position 93 cards would counter it, since not everyone can/wants to reach the highest OVR possible (currently 91 if not mistaken) and choices would have to be made.

X020179

Pro 1

These seem to be selling in the AH, so just wondering if I should sell or keep my presents.

There appears to be an Impact logo on the greenish elite present.

Altavilla

Pro 1

There appears to be an Impact logo on the greenish elite present.

You mean a bit of a see through on the green part?

I have the one with red and black stripes.

There's a few listed in my AH for around 1M

Stryker377

Rookie 1
You guys have to remember one of the presents might contain a New Years player as well just like the legends last year. That would be nice, not counting on it but I?m hoping lol

Ld.a1

Rookie 1

The other Elite present with Green, Red, and White (Not the one with the squiggle lines) has a number 6 on the top right corner. I dont know what it could mean though.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.