• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Do you guys think this new site is better then nbalive.gg

Been on GG site since S1 and S2... and I prefer this site that previous one... some mods from the old site are some what abusive with their powers...

edlllpt

Pro 1
I was not a huge fan of the structure in a first impression - as I wasn't in gg's case either.

But the unread-posts link makes it easy to catch up with everything, so that's the bookmark and how I navigate here

http://nbalivecommunity.com/search.php?search_id=unreadposts

We have admins and mods playing the game here so that's a big advantage compared to gg in s2 when every mod was away except 4katosh.

Community is fine and the activity here is a lot higher than the alternatives - the glitches post probably has more replies than some others have in whole s3.

So I guess the only thing one can miss is the structure of s1 database, when we could see hidden stats. Torch does a decent job in his db in the meantime. But it would be awesome if we returned to access to full stats at some point, and we got to see the list of players shortly after each maintenance/release, but I guess that's up to EA's will, more than the admins connections.

edit - typo/grammar

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the feedback both positive & constructive feedback is always welcome here.

In relation to the website platform we are always looking at new ways to tweak and customise things to make sure we can stay up with new technologies (the internet is always pumping out new software) however this isn't always simple to do and can be very time consuming. That's not to say it's not on our list of to-do's..

The cookie error should have been resolved a little while ago after some fixes, but I will look into it see if there is any new bugs.

I think the moderation team have been fantastic and are all very heavily invested into making the place enjoyable and informative for the whole community. In that way I think we are lightyears ahead of the past, GG.

The design is far superior to GG however the functionality can be improved... of course not everyone has the same taste in design so not everyone will love, everything.. I always found gg new posts very difficult to locate and found the layout extremely boring and dry..

Guys we are always happy to have feedback in the feedback section which you can access by clicking the link below

threads/33

There are new things we are working on, so hopefully sooner rather than later, there will be more features for you all to enjoy.

Thanks guys.

A

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
I was not a huge fan of the structure in a first impression - as I wasn't in gg's case either.

But the unread-posts link makes it easy to catch up with everything, so that's the bookmark and how I navigate here

http://nbalivecommunity.com/search.php?search_id=unreadposts

We have admins and mods playing the game here so that's a big advantage compared to gg in s2 when every mod was away except 4katosh.

Community is fine and the activity here is a lot higher than the alternatives - the glitches post probably has more replies than some others have in whole s3.

So I guess the only thing one can miss is the structure of s1 database, when we could see hidden stats. Torch does a decent job in his db in the meantime. But it would be awesome if we returned to access to full stats at some point, and we got to see the list of players shortly after each maintenance/release, but I guess that's up to EA's will, more than the admins connections.

edit - typo/grammar

I use the active topics link, its the best. It works great on mobile too but on mobile you cant see the name of who posted last only the name of the op.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.