• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

didnt got the reward for being in top 7500

edlllpt

Pro 1
Curry wasn't pictured in the rewards it was an 85 elite player silhouette this time it is a pack with Kyrie on it

Picture is a nice catch but I continue to see stuff like 'prizes for top 1000' and 'in top prizes'. which was the wording with Curry.

I'd remain cautious about this xD

How did u send the msg .. through the help button in the app.. or a direct email?.. could u share it.. no harm in trying..

Not sure how they contacted support but it's worth trying. Several leaguemates got an 82-84 player based on their final ranking
Yup mailed them.. they gave me a 84 (thad).. was surprised they responded so fast.. thanks rucker

Hello. I assume you went to settings, then help? Then??? I was guessing contact us after that and then wasn't sure which option to pick. Have a leaguemate that's trying to contact them

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Not sure how they contacted support but it's worth trying. Several leaguemates got an 82-84 player based on their final ranking
Yup mailed them.. they gave me a 84 (thad).. was surprised they responded so fast.. thanks rucker

Hello. I assume you went to settings, then help? Then??? I was guessing contact us after that and then wasn't sure which option to pick. Have a leaguemate that's trying to contact them

Ya contact us..
Then game problem..filled in the form.. then they emailed me back

Ya contact us..
Then game problem..filled in the form.. then they emailed me back

Don't see "game problem" option but maybe report a bug will work? Thanks.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

betaman411

All-Star 1
How did u send the msg .. through the help button in the app.. or a direct email?.. could u share it.. no harm in trying..

Wow, this is pretty shocking. So e-mailing is way more effective than calling them for a Pro Pack?! What's the e-mail addy?

quiznos

Rookie 1
Wow, this is pretty shocking. So e-mailing is way more effective than calling them for a Pro Pack?! What's the e-mail addy?

https://help.ea.com/en/nba-mobile/nba-mobile/

Press "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, and you can fill in an email.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.