• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

didnt got the reward for being in top 7500

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think the point here is again the misleading information. I as well thought that as long as you are on top 10000 you will get the reward regardless of your tier. If it is clearly mentioned in the in-game news or reward boards, then no one will get upset whatever they have accomplished. Good thing for me though that I am grinding for rep for holloween promo so hard that i end up in the top 100=)

It's not misinformation to anyone that has been in a community for this game for awhile because it has always been that way and if everyone looks at the rewards they listed ranking rewards are directly linked to legend tier they are both in the same box and the background for the ranking rewards are in purple which is the color for legend tier

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I guess what everyone is saying it wouldnt hurt EA to write it clearly somewhere so that people dont get confused..
And obviously some of us know that's the requirement... but since they came out with new rewards AND bcz we know that 10000 people are not reaching legend, it's not unreasonable to expect a reward(not tht I was .. it would have been a pleasant surprise)
Now in EA s defence .. the reward is great for someone who ground out legend but couldnt make it to top 1000.. in the old system they wouldnt get anything..definitely worse than not reaching legend and not getting anything

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I guess what everyone is saying it wouldnt hurt EA to write it clearly somewhere so that people dont get confused..
And obviously some of us know that's the requirement... but since they came out with new rewards AND bcz we know that 10000 people are not reaching legend, it's not unreasonable to expect a reward(not tht I was .. it would have been a pleasant surprise)
Now in EA s defence .. the reward is great for someone who ground out legend but couldnt make it to top 1000.. in the old system they wouldnt get anything..definitely worse than not reaching legend and not getting anything

Yeah sure they can be more transparent and say up front that you need to be in legend tier to get any ranking rewards but unfortunately that's asking for too much from them as they don't like to be transparent hence why we have to hear about most stuff from every aspect of the game from the lead content designer and not the lead devs or even official pages for the game

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
all in all... its time for 2wks.. 1wk is for the insane.. especially looking @ those guys grinding 2m + in a week..

Healer

Rookie 1
all in all... its time for 2wks.. 1wk is for the insane.. especially looking @ those guys grinding 2m + in a week..

This is the first time I grind SD this season cuz 80/81ovr cards were useless (and I thought that last week 85s were useless until I saw how much PG13 and curry r selling for lol) and I already have 600k fans so really not that hard + the 1 week is better cuz more cards in the game ---> the happier I am :D

cire2245

Rookie 3
I agree that this week's reward is better than previous and being in this forum long enough even if i don't grinded for rep all of instincts was telling me to reach legend first before i get the reward for that tier. Ea may not please every one but simple communication would decrease the amount of disappointed people. It maybe one of their weak points but they can improve on that.

This is the first time I grind SD this season cuz 80/81ovr cards were useless (and I thought that last week 85s were useless until I saw how much PG13 and curry r selling for lol) and I already have 600k fans so really not that hard + the 1 week is better cuz more cards in the game ---> the happier I am :D

You have Westbrook @ point guard...I see you're a man of culture as well :lol: :lol: :lol: .... I've tried Simmons, I've tried Isaiah, but I always come back to Beastbrook.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
I finished in top 2500 but didnt receive my reward either. I sent them a message about it on their website ea.com through technical support, contact email option. They credited my acct with the 84ovr showdown player.

Did you get to Legend tier?

No. I finished top 2500 on both accts and they gave me my players on both accts after I sent them a message about it. Both cards sold for 300k.

I finished in top 2500 but didnt receive my reward either. I sent them a message about it on their website ea.com through technical support, contact email option. They credited my acct with the 84ovr showdown player.

No. I finished top 2500 on both accts and they gave me my players on both accts after I sent them a message about it. Both cards sold for 300k.

Well, this is one way to get them to change the requirement lol

I think the point here is again the misleading information. I as well thought that as long as you are on top 10000 you will get the reward regardless of your tier. If it is clearly mentioned in the in-game news or reward boards, then no one will get upset whatever they have accomplished. Good thing for me though that I am grinding for rep for holloween promo so hard that i end up in the top 100=)

It's not misinformation to anyone that has been in a community for this game for awhile because it has always been that way and if everyone looks at the rewards they listed ranking rewards are directly linked to legend tier they are both in the same box and the background for the ranking rewards are in purple which is the color for legend tier
(the bold part)
This is the first time ever I have seen it explained and it actually make sense! I don't like it, lol, but it makes sense! Even the NBA Legend star is purple lol. In your experience, do you think it means anything that Kyrie is actually pictured instead of the usual general elite card under Champ rewards?

Well, this is one way to get them to change the requirement lol

I sent them an email too and they gave me 84 Capela lol

Rofl. That 84 Capela is actually a damned good card, too! Probably the best center at 84, other than maybe Drummond or Wallace (who has really been disappointing so far)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

(the bold part)
This is the first time ever I have seen it explained and it actually make sense! I don't like it, lol, but it makes sense! Even the NBA Legend star is purple lol. In your experience, do you think it means anything that Kyrie is actually pictured instead of the usual general elite card under Champ rewards?

Yeah Kyrie being pictured means he'll be the reward

Also if it's working for people then everyone who made top 10k email them and try to get a reward more power to you guys

dub365

All-Star 1
Stewie, you think Kyrie is going out to all top 1000? Why is that? Curry was pictured last week & he wasn't given to everyone.....

Someone should tweet at Brian & see

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, you think Kyrie is going out to all top 1000? Why is that? Curry was pictured last week & he wasn't given to everyone.....

Someone should tweet at Brian & see

Curry wasn't pictured in the rewards it was an 85 elite player silhouette this time it is a pack with Kyrie on it

MagicFans

Rookie 1
I agree that this week's reward is better than previous and being in this forum long enough even if i don't grinded for rep all of instincts was telling me to reach legend first before i get the reward for that tier. Ea may not please every one but simple communication would decrease the amount of disappointed people. It maybe one of their weak points but they can improve on that.

Another thing is, what's the point of the rewards for top 5000-10000?

If you could make it to legend, I believe your ranking would be 2000th or above?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

How did u send the msg .. through the help button in the app.. or a direct email?.. could u share it.. no harm in trying..

Healer

Rookie 1

You have Westbrook @ point guard...I see you're a man of culture as well :lol: :lol: :lol: .... I've tried Simmons, I've tried Isaiah, but I always come back to Beastbrook.

Lol

dub365

All-Star 1

How did u send the msg .. through the help button in the app.. or a direct email?.. could u share it.. no harm in trying..

Not sure how they contacted support but it's worth trying. Several leaguemates got an 82-84 player based on their final ranking

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Not sure how they contacted support but it's worth trying. Several leaguemates got an 82-84 player based on their final ranking
Yup mailed them.. they gave me a 84 (thad).. was surprised they responded so fast.. thanks rucker

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.