• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Derrick Rose 86 OVR Trending Card

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Derrick Rose 50pt game card in the store later today

Stats if for anyone that wants to see or maybe edit into OP:

Thanks now time to grind for Kyrie to sell and get this Rose instead

Stewie, is that Kyrie guaranteed for top 1000? Do you happen to have any clarification from Brian regarding the vague top 1000 reward description?

He said he doesn't know because he wasn't part of it but Kyrie is pictured in the rewards screen which is a 1st floor this season because all the other rewards from previous SD seasons used the random card silhouette this one uses Kyrie leading me to be 99% sure he will be given out as the reward for top 1k and if not then just get ahold of them like those that made top 10k but didn't get legend tier

betaman411

All-Star 1

And sold in less than two minutes lol
Hmmm...so let's see, I could pay 5k NBA cash for him and turn that into 1.3M coins (or 1.17M profit) or spend the same amount of cash in the store for a whopping 250k coins?! Just goes to show how inflated those coin prices are in the store.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

And sold in less than two minutes lol
Hmmm...so let's see, I could pay 5k NBA cash for him and turn that into 1.3M coins (or 1.17M profit) or spend the same amount of cash in the store for a whopping 250k coins?! Just goes to show how inflated those coin prices are in the store.

My thoughts exactly.

ukmj23

Rookie 1

Stewie, is that Kyrie guaranteed for top 1000? Do you happen to have any clarification from Brian regarding the vague top 1000 reward description?

He said he doesn't know because he wasn't part of it but Kyrie is pictured in the rewards screen which is a 1st floor this season because all the other rewards from previous SD seasons used the random card silhouette this one uses Kyrie leading me to be 99% sure he will be given out as the reward for top 1k and if not then just get ahold of them like those that made top 10k but didn't get legend tier

Thanks Stewie.

My concern though on the sd home screen on the very right it says Exclusive Players (in plural) in top 1000 above Kyrie's card and when looking under the sd rewards tab the top 2500 has only the 84 random card silhouette not starting with the 85 one we already got this for top 1000 last sd season. This is why I fear it could be only a chance for Kyrie 87 but a guaranteed 85 fan boost pull for top 1000. As we know from past experience, EA loves to put vague descriptions combined with an eye catching picture on purpose to trick people into believing they get something but than it was just a chance. And of course there is also the changing of rewards couple hours before the end of a sd season.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks Stewie.

My concern though on the sd home screen on the very right it says Exclusive Players (in plural) in top 1000 above Kyrie's card and when looking under the sd rewards tab the top 2500 has only the 84 random card silhouette not starting with the 85 one we already got this for top 1000 last sd season. This is why I fear it could be only a chance for Kyrie 87 but a guaranteed 85 fan boost pull for top 1000. As we know from past experience, EA loves to put vague descriptions combined with an eye catching picture on purpose to trick people into believing they get something but than it was just a chance. And of course there is also the changing of rewards couple hours before the end of a sd season.

There's always a chance it doesn't give a Kyrie card there's a chance it gives multiple cards along with Kyrie in a pack as well we won't know for sure till it happens

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stats if for anyone that wants to see or maybe edit into OP:

so, is it worth buying D.Rose card, right?

how do you deal with this card if you get this one...are you keeping or selling it?

I would keep but definitely not buying it now because when Kyrie comes out (wether all top 1k gets it or not) then Rozier will change to an 87 and potentially auctionable so both 87s will help lower Rose's price

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.