• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Daily beats finale master choice dilemna

110 Magic vs 110 Harden

• 110 magic

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 110 harden

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Having difficulty choosing.. tall pg with buzzer (many tall pgs available right now) vs best sg with precharged clutch
please post reasons if any.
thanks

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I’m having exact same dilemna. Most of the benefits of having a 110 PG with bb are in the description. Ie. You have a 110 pg with amazing AI, I personally love magic as a PG for AI. But my league mate said they somewhat nerfed his shooting and with perfect timing from the corner is missing a hell of a lot more.

Suppose the major benefit of Harden is double clutch, but in lvl im not sure if that benefit works for the simple reason that if you have let’s say kawhi AND harden, then it’s almost impossible to make 2 double clutches. Add to that having lebron with harden and kawhi. As the reboost has to be 1 minute 30 I believe. That means u would have to get both off in first 30 seconds to then recharge the double clutch, which is tough.

Visa vee I’m going for Magic. If I had lebron at PG then I would’ve gone harden. But my starting line up will be Magic, doncic kawhi markannen or Duncan and Davis.

What’s your head saying just now?

TomH

Pro 2
Having difficulty choosing.. tall pg with buzzer (many tall pgs available right now) vs best sg with precharged clutch
please post reasons if any.
thanks

Had I known 110 Lebron with double clutch was coming I’d have taken Harden. And Lebron will be available more and more on ah I suspect.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m having exact same dilemna. Most of the benefits of having a 110 PG with bb are in the description. Ie. You have a 110 pg with amazing AI, I personally love magic as a PG for AI. But my league mate said they somewhat nerfed his shooting and with perfect timing from the corner is missing a hell of a lot more.

Suppose the major benefit of Harden is double clutch, but in lvl im not sure if that benefit works for the simple reason that if you have let’s say kawhi AND harden, then it’s almost impossible to make 2 double clutches. Add to that having lebron with harden and kawhi. As the reboost has to be 1 minute 30 I believe. That means u would have to get both off in first 30 seconds to then recharge the double clutch, which is tough.

Visa vee I’m going for Magic. If I had lebron at PG then I would’ve gone harden. But my starting line up will be Magic, doncic kawhi markannen or Duncan and Davis.

What’s your head saying just now?
rt now.. same leaning towards magic to pair with doncic and kawhi.. maybe gasol at pf(to maintain def chemistry).
by the time i get lebron it will be too late(not going to spend 6 mill on him anyways)..

Had I known 110 Lebron with double clutch was coming I’d have taken Harden. And Lebron will be available more and more on ah I suspect.
yup i agree.. along with ben being an attractive option.. (sadly no boost)... but as i said above.. too pricey for me till it becomes too late in the season

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Personally, I find Doncic hits every 3, I rarely remember him missing any. Sexton I have at point just now but too small and find his AI is okay sometimes, but can be beat down too. So at least with Magic you will bank 3m coin +. Conversely, if you get harden you will get 3m for Doncic, so either way, a smart play. But the smartest play may be, get harden, sell Doncic for 3m, and then get Bron for 6m offsetting selling another 3m for your PG (if it’s sexton) so could sell both, get harden and have Bron at PG if u snipe him for net 0 coin. Who do u play at point just now?

To make it easy though, just get magic n avoid the faff. Lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Personally, I find Doncic hits every 3, I rarely remember him missing any. Sexton I have at point just now but too small and find his AI is okay sometimes, but can be beat down too. So at least with Magic you will bank 3m coin +. Conversely, if you get harden you will get 3m for Doncic, so either way, a smart play. But the smartest play may be, get harden, sell Doncic for 3m, and then get Bron for 6m offsetting selling another 3m for your PG (if it’s sexton) so could sell both, get harden and have Bron at PG if u snipe him for net 0 coin. Who do u play at point just now?

To make it easy though, just get magic n avoid the faff. Lol.
Nah man.. don't have doncic either.. running bol at pg.. gutted my team 10 days ago..sold carter and duncan too..
Now rebuilding..
So its get magic and kawhi..
Then buy doncic and gasol
Atleast that's the plan.. unless this thread says otherwise..

Today's promo will have a PG with BB so I wouldn't get Magic if I can get it. I'd chose another position that doesn't have clutch or BB.

dub365

All-Star 1
I hadn't been even worrying about this bc I figured I'd never complete it. A week later I've almost got 5 tokens. I used some cash to speed up sets.

Alex

Rookie 1
I also have 5 tokens. Never used cash on these sets. I did the flashback set 3 times with the saved tokens and also did the legends set 2 times and i still have 120 legends collectibles. My point is its possible but u had to have saved tokens or spend some cash.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Quick question how are so many of you able to complete this set? I still need 3 tokens. Is there a pack I keep missing?
It was all about saving Daily Beats, Legend and FB tokens. Some were able to exploit the first few hours with no cooldowns but I’m 2 Daily Legend tokens away from completing my 3rd Legend set which will give me Duncan as well as enough Finale Tokens to pick a 110 master.

X020179

Pro 1
Can’t speak on Magic, but Harden is just phenomenal; and that’s putting it lightly.

Lights.
Out.

He went 34 straight before missing a shot. Luka was the only one to come close in a similar range (34/40 I believe). The double clutch is great and the area it resides in makes it pretty much impossible to get blocked if you time it correctly.

The most interesting thing about Harden is something I’ve never seen. He got himself open and stood at the logo, and I passed it to him. The shot meter was full.

I’d add the full clip, but I can’t, so I’ll put a screenshot:

D7D38900-A92B-4102-92A8-03F79172FCDE.jpeg

Never seen a card have full shot meter this far out. Of course, the shot went in. Lol.

I’d wait until the new 110s drop (Sept. 1st) to make your decision. Neither choice is a bad choice though.

Edit: Just saw you took Magic. Let us know how he is.

Last edited:

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I chose magic. And regretted it.

Harden should be better

Magic at manual is just OK. Nothing special. With yao out now, his height is not that standout. And for some reason I don't find magic stealing that good especially vs yao. (and of course block)

So aside from the bb I find yao better than magic on manual.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.