• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Daily beats finale master choice dilemna

110 Magic vs 110 Harden

• 110 magic

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 110 harden

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Can’t speak on Magic, but Harden is just phenomenal; and that’s putting it lightly.

Lights.
Out.

He went 34 straight before missing a shot. Luka was the only one to come close in a similar range (34/40 I believe). The double clutch is great and the area it resides in makes it pretty much impossible to get blocked if you time it correctly.

The most interesting thing about Harden is something I’ve never seen. He got himself open and stood at the logo, and I passed it to him. The shot meter was full.

I’d add the full clip, but I can’t, so I’ll put a screenshot:

View attachment 2273

Never seen a card have full shot meter this far out. Of course, the shot went in. Lol.

I’d wait until the new 110s drop (Sept. 1st) to make your decision. Neither choice is a bad choice though.

Edit: Just saw you took Magic. Let us know how he is.
somehow expected harden to be great lol..
but no complaints with magic.. could even steal from yao a few times.. plus handling all the clutches would have been a mess for me..
like u said hopefully the new 110s will be interesting
edit: buckeye makes harden also look bad..lol

X020179

Pro 1
somehow expected harden to be great lol..
but no complaints with magic.. could even steal from yao a few times.. plus handling all the clutches would have been a mess for me..
like u said hopefully the new 110s will be interesting
edit: buckeye makes harden also look bad..lol
Yeah. ‘Gameplay’ videos never show a card’s true potential.

To be fair, I also use a method for my shooting that @Stewie309 showed me. Hard to explain but it almost always gives you open on shot feedback.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.