• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup. They are supposed to be in the game style packs too - that’s where they are advertised. But I never get more than an 84 and anything 84 or under is basically un-auctionable. I pretty much stopped playing those events. Waste of time and may as well store up warm up points for a campaign.
There hasn't been a use for them in promos for awhile so I wouldn't be surprised if the lineup campaigns are the permanent use for warmup tokens

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Actually those players can be get WAY cheaper. You just need 1 piece for plush set and you can buyout at 9500 cash. So since I bought some offers previously which came bundled with cash I tried and got 89 McCollum. I agree its maybe not f2p but after all lockers reveal who knows maybe there will he sn event giving out more and more collectibles .

dub365

All-Star 1
Actually those players can be get WAY cheaper. You just need 1 piece for plush set and you can buyout at 9500 cash. So since I bought some offers previously which came bundled with cash I tried and got 89 McCollum. I agree its maybe not f2p but after all lockers reveal who knows maybe there will he sn event giving out more and more collectibles .
Man you lucked out. To me that seems like a terrible choice because the three 88s are weak and CJ is the only 89 I would really want....... AND none of em are auctionable........ 9500 cash is a lot for a risk that big

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’m done with this promo. It’s a p2w exclusive and, even with that in mind, you gotta be a pretty clueless p2w to dump cash on this pit of randomness.

Definitely done with the 3x 45k packs that give 10 gold tokens and a gold player.

TomH

Pro 2
I’m done with this promo. It’s a p2w exclusive and, even with that in mind, you gotta be a pretty clueless p2w to dump cash on this pit of randomness.

Definitely done with the 3x 45k packs that give 10 gold tokens and a gold player.
i despise these “lottery” campaigns. I’d much rather have a basic points campaign even tho we ***** about those being copy/paste, at least you know wtf you will get. I’m taking one shot and that’s it. The fact the 88s aren’t auctionable is just insult to injury.

Altavilla

Pro 1
i despise these “lottery” campaigns. I’d much rather have a basic points campaign even tho we ***** about those being copy/paste, at least you know wtf you will get. I’m taking one shot and that’s it. The fact the 88s aren’t auctionable is just insult to injury.
Yeah I always end up with the short straw on these things, so better spare myself the disappointment

TomH

Pro 2
Just saw the new SteelCityMUT video: he pulled a 2nd McCollum :rolleyes:
I’m done. I’ll open the daily for the present but won’t spend another dime or waste time on the blitz events. I got Wiggins —- twice. By the time I can sell the second one it won’t be worth a damn. It‘s good card actually. but two of them kills the whole damn thing.

dtam2

Rookie 2
I'm a f2p player and i know I can't get the master so I just get the packs for luck. I've been getting lots of 85 ovr in the gold stockings

This feels like the first promo since OffSeason Movers LeBron and Shaq where f2p can’t get a Master. Weird that they’d choose Christmas as the time to be stingy. I would rather they had p2w side promos like S3 instead of dragging this out for 2 more weeks.

dub365

All-Star 1
This feels like the first promo since OffSeason Movers LeBron and Shaq where f2p can’t get a Master. Weird that they’d choose Christmas as the time to be stingy. I would rather they had p2w side promos like S3 instead of dragging this out for 2 more weeks.
Master or not, this is some seriously boring sh*t. Moreso without any good Masters..... But still. I'm sure there will be a lot more to come but this is the closest I've come to taking a break from the game in a couple years. Can't make any coin, no reward for grinding, events/ grinding is boring as hell, not gonna spend a boatload of $ on mediocre Masters right before Xmas/ New Years, LVL is wack lately...... should I go on?

TomH

Pro 2
Master or not, this is some seriously boring sh*t. Moreso without any good Masters..... But still. I'm sure there will be a lot more to come but this is the closest I've come to taking a break from the game in a couple years. Can't make any coin, no reward for grinding, events/ grinding is boring as hell, not gonna spend a boatload of $ on mediocre Masters right before Xmas/ New Years, LVL is wack lately...... should I go on?
Please

dub365

All-Star 1
Kinda ticked about them absolutely saturating the market with elites. Unless you're one of the peeps who have a blast just buying & selling all day long...... the AH is dead until the next promo drops. This season kinda sucks tbh. There are positives to be found but it hasn't been super fun or interesting. Last year, Harvest promo was a blast. This last one.....meh. Was super grindable but also just copy/paste Groundhog Day BS. Xmas last year we had the tiny players and 3 pretty good Masters. Welll we're in the midst of a promo that certainly doesn't measure up to that. There's just not much originality to be found and when you add in all the constant screwups and bugs and lack of communication..... Welcome to Suckville - Population Us

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Kinda ticked about them absolutely saturating the market with elites. Unless you're one of the peeps who have a blast just buying & selling all day long...... the AH is dead until the next promo drops. This season kinda sucks tbh. There are positives to be found but it hasn't been super fun or interesting. Last year, Harvest promo was a blast. This last one.....meh. Was super grindable but also just copy/paste Groundhog Day BS. Xmas last year we had the tiny players and 3 pretty good Masters. Welll we're in the midst of a promo that certainly doesn't measure up to that. There's just not much originality to be found and when you add in all the constant screwups and bugs and lack of communication..... Welcome to Suckville - Population Us
We still have hope when the real Christmas promo comes out this is just this year's version of the Magic one from last year

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.