• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

TomH

Pro 2
Just a quick observation. Let’s say I was a pay to win guy. I know, crazy right? In the store, 5 elite candy canes are 1500 nba cash. You need 20 to get one plush cane. 1500x4 = 6000 nba cash. You need 20 plush canes to get a randomly assigned new 88 or 89 Card. That’s 120,000 nba cash for one card. THAT‘S $1,000 REAL F@CKING US DOLLARS FOR ONE CARD, ONE RANDOM 88 OR 89 CARD. Now I’m sure there is a buy out in plush set for cheaper. so maybe half that - 60,000 NBA cash plus another ... IDK ... 8,000? That’s 68,000 which is still almost $600 real dollars for the same randomly assigned 88 or 89. EA has lost their frigging minds.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yeah it's way more expensive than usual.

The 110€ offer at the store giving 10 elite and 10 gold tokens? Even if it were 10 plats and 10 elites it would still not suffice for a master

dub365

All-Star 1
It's day one. We have no idea what else they'll throw at us in the next 3 weeks. Lots of calendar doors to open. Probably candy canes in the Presents too.

TomH

Pro 2
I believe they're in everything, pro packs, playstyle packs, gold stockings, store packs, elite stockings, etc
Yup. They are supposed to be in the game style packs too - that’s where they are advertised. But I never get more than an 84 and anything 84 or under is basically un-auctionable. I pretty much stopped playing those events. Waste of time and may as well store up warm up points for a campaign.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup. They are supposed to be in the game style packs too - that’s where they are advertised. But I never get more than an 84 and anything 84 or under is basically un-auctionable. I pretty much stopped playing those events. Waste of time and may as well store up warm up points for a campaign.
I agree, that's why I'm saving the playstyle packs for after Xmas, open em up when there are higher OVR added in. Still may give me garbage but may as well try. In fact, I'm saving all kinds of packs, Bonus tier, premier, pro packs. See what happens down the road a bit

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.