• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Coins Transferable to Season 4?

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
The beginning of S3 was a major PAIN for me.
To put things into perspective, I thought about quitting the game (was having no fun at all), ended up trying that 2K crap and even bought a PS4 + Fallout 4, mostly out of frustration from all the free time I had (from playing less NBALM).
As you can imagine, the money i spent with the PS4 was way more than what I needed to have a nice S3 beginning. The thing is I get to keep the PS4 for next season and I can even sell it once I'm done. But if I got to keep my coins from season to season on NBALM...

EA sure needs heavy paying players. But maybe at the beginning of S3 those players didn't have much reason to spend since 2nd tier players like me were way lower on our ovrs.
Besides, I probably already spent some 70-80 euros on S3 so I guess that doesn't hurt EA either.
Just don't take the AH from me and we'll be fine 😊

I believe they are now actually testing if AH is actually the core strength in their gameplay. I believe if a lot of player keep playing NBALM even when AH is down, season 4 will come without AH, trust me 😆😆.

Myself is now playing NBA 2K Mobile, to be honest it is way more realistic than NBALM. It hard at the beginning but Gold Cards onwards play real good, and it's not like you can just do random basketball play like NBALM where you can score every 2 seconds LMAO.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I believe they are now actually testing if AH is actually the core strength in their gameplay. I believe if a lot of player keep playing NBALM even when AH is down, season 4 will come without AH, trust me 😆😆.

Myself is now playing NBA 2K Mobile, to be honest it is way more realistic than NBALM. It hard at the beginning but Gold Cards onwards play real good, and it's not like you can just do random basketball play like NBALM where you can score every 2 seconds LMAO.
I hope you're wrong. If the AH goes away on S4, a big plus for this game is gone.

The only reason I haven't tried 2K seriously (didn't even make a week in) is the lack of an AH. The graphs were great.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I hope you're wrong. If the AH goes away on S4, a big plus for this game is gone.

The only reason I haven't tried 2K seriously (didn't even make a week in) is the lack of an AH. The graphs were great.

Yeppp!! Hahaha exactly bro me too..

So basically I got time to play all day for the next few weeks or so, but game that I used to play PUBGm is now getting soooo much worse with cheater in almost every game. My friends quit for good from PUBG and I played some other games.

I played NBA 2K for 2 days and man, it is sooooooo realistic and frustrated... eventually it was the end of season 1.

So I tried to find tutorial how to win on youtube, then I found NBALM. Hahaha.

Then I found AH, man, it was like nostalgic to some soccer games and racing games such as Racing Rival. I ended up sleepless for 2 nights enjoying NBALM.

Sooo fun and I am now only 5-6 days old, but already 101OVR and happy with the fact that I only spent $21. I plan to budget like $10-20 a week.... until I learn more about this game bro...

Such as reset, then issues, plenty of issues. Now when AH is down, give yourself a time to play NBA 2K, you will find the great thing about it. But yea, the stamina is relatively low as well.

The only good thing is the game play and control.... very realistic.

TriggerMan

Rookie 1
This was in the Fantasy Draft live event to find out more about S4...if coins do not all carry over, that means they can’t deliver something they promised beforehand

Attachments

• 809628A1-FEAE-4073-A8E2-426314F585E1.png
    809628A1-FEAE-4073-A8E2-426314F585E1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 378

dub365

All-Star 1
This was in the Fantasy Draft live event to find out more about S4...if coins do not all carry over, that means they can’t deliver something they promised beforehand
Their terms of service state that they can pretty much change their mind at any time. So while that looks promising...... With these clowns it doesn't mean much.

dub365

All-Star 1
Was only planning on taking 5 mil with me bc I didn't think they'd evwn let us have that much. Might try for 20mil now

TomH

Pro 2
Was only planning on taking 5 mil with me bc I didn't think they'd evwn let us have that much. Might try for 20mil now
The operative word is “planned.” Plenty of wiggle room there. I planned to do a bunch of stuff last weekend. I didn’t.

dub365

All-Star 1
The operative word is “planned.” Plenty of wiggle room there. I planned to do a bunch of stuff last weekend. I didn’t.
Yeah, you have to be flexible with plans bc the EA foolishness will ruin what you've set up

dub365

All-Star 1
Exactly what I figured. Those turds. Still won't hurt to have a bunch of coins, whatever they'll be used for, but I knew it'd end up like this. Now I'm wondering how they'll bridge the gap in currency. Just bring out a straight up new currency for the AH? Seems like a waste of time if they could've reset coins to zero.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Exactly what I figured. Those turds. Still won't hurt to have a bunch of coins, whatever they'll be used for, but I knew it'd end up like this. Now I'm wondering how they'll bridge the gap in currency. Just bring out a straight up new currency for the AH? Seems like a waste of time if they could've reset coins to zero.
They did reference a new currency next year and as I expected it meant coins wouldn't matter

betaman411

All-Star 1
They did reference a new currency next year and as I expected it meant coins wouldn't matter
A new currency was a foregone conclusion but that reference to a new season 4 currency was also made in reference to Rep leading me to believe the new currency will cover more than just one game mode (e.g. possibly AH, PvP, SD etc).

TomH

Pro 2
A new currency was a foregone conclusion but that reference to a new season 4 currency was also made in reference to Rep leading me to believe the new currency will cover more than just one game mode (e.g. possibly AH, PvP, SD etc).

Two weeks ago I quick sold over 100 platinum elevate tokens for one main reason - to clear space in my inbox and one second reason - coins. These SOBs. I hope the 80 elite and 50 gold Carter tokens, and the 60 elite and 15 gold space tokens and all the other tokens I can’t quick sell or use (like 7 daily beats Master, 16 ultimate legends plats, etc..) will convert as well. What I read he said basically you decide if you want coins and new currency. Nice attitude a$$hole when you won’t let us know what is what.

Coins will be used for the same (AH and coin packs). The new currency is for the Arena Mode (Now it's rep but that will change)

No news about what currency we'll get from SD

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Coins will be used for the same (AH and coin packs). The new currency is for the Arena Mode (Now it's rep but that will change)

No news about what currency we'll get from SD
See, I don't think that's true. If coins could still be used for AH and packs....Brian wouldn't have said that. That's exactly what coins are good for now...... Something is changing and I doubt our coins are worth as much. I'd almost think that coins will be used for PVP matches & trivial things while their new currency will cover things like the AH and packs. That's the only way EA retains control. Even if it's a small subset of users who have millions of coins, they still don't want anyone starting the season and immediately having access to the best of everything and/or allowing a small group to affect pricing in the AH by paying high amounts for the rarest cards.

The first cards will have a low max cap, so having millions or not will not affect so much

Or you was expecting 80-81 ovr to be sold for 4M?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.