• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Coins Transferable to Season 4?

jeforious

Rookie 1
From understanding its always ONLY nba cash that can be transferred to the next season!! For some reason EA jenny is stating that coins are also transferable to season 4... can someone confirm this??? it makes no sense for EA for coins to be carried over for the next season.... Not sure if Jenny is giving false info.

Thanks! :)

jeforious

Rookie 1
EA_Jenny
EA Comm Rep
10 points·6 hours ago

"We probably won’t revert back to S1, our team is always looking forward. Your coins will go over as well."

she did state quoting your coins will transfer as well... which makes no sense at all, no way EA would do such a thing. I guess u never know lol

TomH

Pro 2
She said it. I read it. Will it happen? Who knows. I’m wondering if active users have declined and EA is trying to encourage them back. In fact, I think she wrote it twice. Maybe we will only be able to use them on specials “campaigns, events and tournaments” like our players and boost items. lol

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
It not going to happen..if so their profit for the company will go down next year since everyone having tons of coins thus no one is buying their packs with real money anymore

dub365

All-Star 1
I'll spend the next 14 weeks working the AH if that's the case. Start out S4 with 40mil? Sure! Beats having no way to make coin for the first month while they toy with the AH

teamduncan

Rookie 2
It can be carried over but convertible to something at the beginning rather than one is to one coins for next season

Altavilla

Pro 1
It may be a possibility.

I have a bit of coins saved (enough to last me the remaining season) and I still can’t access some cards that paying players can. This means that I’m always 1-3 weeks behind on the “ovr race”.
EA may have reached a nice balance on this that pleases everyone, so...

Altavilla

Pro 1
The beginning of S3 was a major PAIN for me.
To put things into perspective, I thought about quitting the game (was having no fun at all), ended up trying that 2K crap and even bought a PS4 + Fallout 4, mostly out of frustration from all the free time I had (from playing less NBALM).
As you can imagine, the money i spent with the PS4 was way more than what I needed to have a nice S3 beginning. The thing is I get to keep the PS4 for next season and I can even sell it once I'm done. But if I got to keep my coins from season to season on NBALM...

EA sure needs heavy paying players. But maybe at the beginning of S3 those players didn't have much reason to spend since 2nd tier players like me were way lower on our ovrs.
Besides, I probably already spent some 70-80 euros on S3 so I guess that doesn't hurt EA either.
Just don't take the AH from me and we'll be fine 😊

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
It may be a possibility.

I have a bit of coins saved (enough to last me the remaining season) and I still can’t access some cards that paying players can. This means that I’m always 1-3 weeks behind on the “ovr race”.
EA may have reached a nice balance on this that pleases everyone, so...
This leaves a lot of open "things" to discuss,what with OVR of players for next season,what with live events,promos,weekly & monthly programs,i assume till the end of season most of regular users will be 109-110 then what will we grind for? Keep grinding for the same players just with higher ovr(kinda sounds boring to me)
Let's wait and see looks like the best option

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
The beginning of S3 was a major PAIN for me.
To put things into perspective, I thought about quitting the game (was having no fun at all), ended up trying that 2K crap and even bought a PS4 + Fallout 4, mostly out of frustration from all the free time I had (from playing less NBALM).
As you can imagine, the money i spent with the PS4 was way more than what I needed to have a nice S3 beginning. The thing is I get to keep the PS4 for next season and I can even sell it once I'm done. But if I got to keep my coins from season to season on NBALM...

EA sure needs heavy paying players. But maybe at the beginning of S3 those players didn't have much reason to spend since 2nd tier players like me were way lower on our ovrs.
Besides, I probably already spent some 70-80 euros on S3 so I guess that doesn't hurt EA either.
Just don't take the AH from me and we'll be fine 😊
Maybe they gonna make it like "real franchise" 😄
Keep fighting with what you got(coins,players) and do the best recruiting players(AH and promos)
With transfering coins to next season things will be a lot easier in the beggining of S4,but what would be a major hit in this game i think is if they make my player option(create & customize yourself)
Damn that would be way to fun

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
We've never experienced coins transfer since season 1..its for sure there will be no coins transferring becz it will give newly joined players a big disadvntage because they basically control the market

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Maybe they will release some litty asf coin packs in the end of the season they will do something which will make people spend coins

Altavilla

Pro 1
This leaves a lot of open "things" to discuss,what with OVR of players for next season,what with live events,promos,weekly & monthly programs,i assume till the end of season most of regular users will be 109-110 then what will we grind for? Keep grinding for the same players just with higher ovr(kinda sounds boring to me)
Let's wait and see looks like the best option
My guess is that they are about to create a new format, similar to what you see in collectible card games like Magic, the Gathering and Hearthstone.

So S4 would reset like S3 did but you'd still have the "old" format along with the "new" format. You could use cards from the new in the old but not the other way round. The old may even have everything of the new, like it's own SD, but probably wouldn't at first.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.