• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Classic lineup doubt

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yes 99% of the time
This is why I asked...

Have you tried switching to a different coach? Try either balanced Stevens or Defensive Popovich. It seems like their boosts are applicable to the most positions.

I didn't in this instance because I only had George Hill in there for the SD boost and I wanted to keep Plat Stevens for the same reason.

It just sucks that you have to spend millions in coins to figure out if your OVR will increase by 1 f'ing pt since no one can figure out a reliable method for calculating it based on the OVR's shown for each player. I'm convinced boosts is the major culprit as others have pointed out earlier in the season.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.