• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

cheers mods 4 a great job

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
dunno about everyone else, but this forum is miles ahead of the original!

we have a forum, which is open and free for discussion, and there is no fear as there was in the last

guys are doing an awesome job! cheers and heres 2 a better S3 (than S2)!

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Amen to that. We can speak the words freely but above all I like that the members respect each other better here than at GG. Kudos!! Aramwot, stewie, Alekk and to the rest of the guys.

I remember you guys talking about it in Gg to open this site and I said I will be here too. And now we?re here. Hope it grows further!

cire2245

Rookie 3
Previous gg has a lot of cursing and hating, i agreee that on this forum members respect each other and hopefully as we grow will continue the same. Kudos to the creators of this forum as well as to the veterans from previous.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thank you for the kind words guys we wanted to make this place in the image of how we wanted GG to be because the personnel was the main issue with GG the egomaniacs that were too lazy to make changes to the site and lying to turn things in their favor all made that site a pain at times

picklegoat

Rookie 2
definitely appreciate the hard work. i do wonder how muthead is and would like there to be a little more volume here but the content is excellent.

Alekk

Rookie 2
Shout out to all the members too, this place is about as active as gg was during the last month if not more.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Thanks guys, no community is a community without great members - you are all great members!

A

Yes sir betaman, I just played Stewie and he told me to join. I been so busy in summer time, I didn?t even know we had a forum anymore. This is great!!!!!

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Echoed and roger to that too. :D

I myself usually come back regularly even when I am busy with work till late at night. Going to gg was a pragmatic decision, not one done with passion.

Coming here is one with passion and love for this online community. :D

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yes sir betaman, I just played Stewie and he told me to join. I been so busy in summer time, I didn?t even know we had a forum anymore. This is great!!!!!
Man, I feel those tire tracks backing up over me! I sent you a PM at the other place the day this place opened!

AND you responded, ?Cool, I?ll check it out?. I guess in your defense you never said when! Haha

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i will remain here and active with one condition.. DONT LET 4KATOSH JOIN!! :D :D
(if he joins) give him a ban straight away!! :D :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.