• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cheating Leagues Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
I just sent a note to my league saying that if someone knows how to activate the cheat then I ask that they please refrain from doing so but if it happens randomly and they recognize it then keep shooting 3's! :D Until now, we've discussed when it happens but nobody has said they know how to activate it and it has been pretty random within the team.

I mean seriously, this is ridiculous that if they have a fix for it then issue an update be done with it. I get app updates sometimes weekly from other companies...big f'ing deal.

betaman411

All-Star 1
There?s maintenance right now so maybe the fix has arrived
This is the 2nd maintenance I've seen today? I noticed there were too many legacy events after the last one. Not even sure what else changed from the first one other than some collectibles were made auctionable and they f'd with some cards (like both of those couldn't wait until "normal" maintenance time?!).

EDIT: Well I still see double legacy events so...time to play where's Waldo! :roll:

I just sent a note to my league saying that if someone knows how to activate the cheat then I ask that they please refrain from doing so but if it happens randomly and they recognize it then keep shooting 3's! :D Until now, we've discussed when it happens but nobody has said they know how to activate it and it has been pretty random within the team.

I mean seriously, this is ridiculous that if they have a fix for it then issue an update be done with it. I get app updates sometimes weekly from other companies...big f'ing deal.

I've had it happen a couple times, no idea how it's triggered (even if I did know, I hate cheats, never cheated in a damned game) . I've noticed that when it does happen, I still manage to miss shots that I'd take whether there was a glitch or not. I wonder if this is why it's taking so long to fix?

betaman411

All-Star 1

I've had it happen a couple times, no idea how it's triggered (even if I did know, I hate cheats, never cheated in a damned game) . I've noticed that when it does happen, I still manage to miss shots that I'd take whether there was a glitch or not. I wonder if this is why it's taking so long to fix?

Good question...I also noticed the same thing the one time I had it too. I tried firing a half court shot and missed as well as a contested 3. Sounds like they already have a fix though based on a Brian tweet but it?s an app update and they probably want to get a bunch of stuff into the update as opposed to just fixing this issue.

Pretty simple way to see who is abusing it is the point totalsis look at the top teams. like there is no way conquer and fusion can have 30k points already. That?s absurd. Something about this game everyone just wants to be the #1 and they don?t care how they do it.

I guess they don?t get that no one cares if you cheat. I?m still confused why they do it. No point nothing good to gain.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Pretty simple way to see who is abusing it is the point totalsis look at the top teams. like there is no way conquer and fusion can have 30k points already. That?s absurd. Something about this game everyone just wants to be the #1 and they don?t care how they do it.

I guess they don?t get that no one cares if you cheat. I?m still confused why they do it. No point nothing good to gain.

Speaking of C&F here is someone from there get 76 in 3 quarters which is very suspicious

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180927-162207.png
    Screenshot_20180927-162207.png
    658 KB · Views: 1,261

Speaking of C&F here is someone from there get 76 in 3 quarters which is very suspicious

They've played 12 more quarters and have a -280 differential, WOW.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah they're not even trying to hide it

I noticed toward the end the last season that some of the top leagues had these amazing records, but actually had wayyyyy more points allowed than scored. I imagine that was some sort of cheating too?

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
4katosh deleted a lot of 'evidence' from nba live.gg under the premise that it could have been photoshopped. Some of it still remains in the archive or can be image searched, but I suspect they haven't or won't delete any accounts.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I noticed toward the end the last season that some of the top leagues had these amazing records, but actually had wayyyyy more points allowed than scored. I imagine that was some sort of cheating too?

Yeah last season there were a couple versions of a cheat that allowed you to get up to a few thousand points per person

Yeah last season there were a couple versions of a cheat that allowed you to get up to a few thousand points per person

Ohhhh I heard about that. EA didn't punish the leagues that did that??? I understand this current glitch can be activated accidentally, but a few K pts per person? Also, if I remember, didn't it involve pausing the match, or force closing or something?

X020179

Pro 1

Ohhhh I heard about that. EA didn't punish the leagues that did that??? I understand this current glitch can be activated accidentally, but a few K pts per person? Also, if I remember, didn't it involve pausing the match, or force closing or something?

Something to do with Season mode I think

We played conquer and fusion. They all just said how ?this is the margin you get in big leagues?. One guy won by 47 lol. They so full of It. They were really funny. Like they were really elite players talking down to our team. I beat all of them every year in showdown. Nothing special just a bunch of clowns that want to be #1 rank and will do whatever they have to do it.

My team was 19-0 with 14k points, They were 19-0 with 30k points. It?s pretty obvious.

So my point is now they do this cheat then spend time in chat trying to brainwash you into believing they are really that good. LOL

betaman411

All-Star 1
Lmfao...based on their levels, I guarantee these guys started a new league once they discovered the glitch. F?ing EA allows this BS to go on...one of my guys had the glitch too but I?m not sure if it was by accident or not despite me asking them not to use it but shit like this makes me want to tell them how to do it.

UejsFna.png

UZiwcKE.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lmfao...based on their levels, I guarantee these guys started a new league once they discovered the glitch. F?ing EA allows this BS to go on...one of my guys had the glitch too but I?m not sure if it was by accident or not despite me asking them not to use it but shit like this makes me want to tell them how to do it.

UejsFna.png

UZiwcKE.png

The names are familiar because I know a JT with that same logo (was in PAEZ I'm pretty sure) and someone that goes by Meghan Markle on Line with the same picture as "Meghan" in that picture but yeah that tends to happen they make new leagues and cheat with them to boost the ranking then sell the league to other players top leagues have been doing that since S1

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We played conquer and fusion. They all just said how ?this is the margin you get in big leagues?. One guy won by 47 lol. They so full of It. They were really funny. Like they were really elite players talking down to our team. I beat all of them every year in showdown. Nothing special just a bunch of clowns that want to be #1 rank and will do whatever they have to do it.

My team was 19-0 with 14k points, They were 19-0 with 30k points. It?s pretty obvious.

So my point is now they do this cheat then spend time in chat trying to brainwash you into believing they are really that good. LOL

Yeah Conquer & Destroy and Fusion we're cheaters last year too so a joint league of them makes them #1 with the willingness to cheat at every cost

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.