• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Certified Tokens

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
So, the recent buzz...

How many are you guys sitting on at the moment?

21 for me...

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I got tokens from it once.. tried a few more times and failed the shot... then Stewie told me it only pays out once haha... waste of Stamina..

Playing the 20 stamina event now for the 1 token...

Can autoplay 9/10 times...

cire2245

Rookie 3
Got 142 in my alt account. I am playing the 100 stamina event and hopefully get a certified player within the next 2 weeks.

CLnikoy

Rookie 1
im 111 so far since im grinding for the FF tokens to get 90+ OVR players which required also for the Certified players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got tokens from it once.. tried a few more times and failed the shot... then Stewie told me it only pays out once haha... waste of Stamina..

Playing the 20 stamina event now for the 1 token...

Can autoplay 9/10 times...

Yeah mistake based on last week when I could've sworn it was single play so I've been playing the 20 stamina events for 1/2 the tokens in the same amount of stamina smfh

betaman411

All-Star 1
I?m sitting on 170...oh yeah and 5 fing Rahim tokens for being an idiot trying to manage my inventory. Didn?t even think about the open later option. Anyway, it?s just stupid these tokens are player specific. Somebody ping Josh and tell him to get this fixed pronto...haha

Alekk

Rookie 2
Currently with 162 tokens. The half-court event ain't so bad, only force closed once in total.

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1
330 tokens here. With a couple of stamina rebuys I should be able to make that Lillard card today - and then hope that EA doesn?t go back to changing the showdown bonus mid-way through again!!

dub365

All-Star 1
Just picked up Lillard after re-upping stamina a couple times. Fan bonuses is nice. 23,588 fans from my first win. Haha, bumped me from rank 510 up to 399 in one shot.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im leaving packs unopened and storing them, 220 not even trying this week, should get next wks if its stella, if not, will wait another wk
gotta love a free 102ovr playa

Dreathbeast

Rookie 1
I grinded the event out over the last two weeks, and after spending bit of the stamina I earned over the season, I managed to build 101 Lillard. I'm going to use him for the rest of the week, and then think about selling him.

dub365

All-Star 1
I was enjoying the SD boost w Lillard & then I saw one on AH1 w a 22 mil bid on it. So I put mine up & wound selling it on BIN for 25 mil. Couldn't resist making that much coin off a free card. I can still get top 500 in SD if I grind it out so it wasn't worth keeping Dame when I could get that much. Plus he wasnt gonna start over my Nightmare Magic or replace NY Curry on the bench so I woulda sold him eventually.

I like this new program. Def gonna grind tokens to get one more player out if it

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
The right choice I think dub.. he will be relatively worthless after the SD bonus ends..

I?m hoping for a classic too.. my line up needs the love...

I?m without boost at about rank 550 at the moment

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.