• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

cant sell 101 buzzer beater booker

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
ive been posting 101 booker in auction house for buy now 3.9 mil twice and it will never get sold...anyone having a solution?

I've seen multiple sold instantly for 4.1-4.2mil. It's just the bot controlling things as usual. The bot buys low, around 3-3.8mil but somehow all the cards posted and sold are 4mil. Just a way to make sure the player doesn't benefit too much.

dub365

All-Star 1
It's because the Bot adds a % to each card you list. The Bot can post cards for 4.3 mil but you can't. List it for around 3.8 mil and it will sell

rene87

Rookie 1
The bot adds a 5+ % to your max price. I also had the same question about the max price for Booker BB. We need to sell him now before the next promo with the 102OVR players because the max price caps will change again.

dub365

All-Star 1
what dub365 & rene87 say.

Go down 50k-100k everytime the card does not sell.

Max price is 3.999.999
They say the cap is just under 4 mil but I haven't been able to sell anything for more than 3.8 mil this season. Even when that card is insta selling and any price. Idk. But ppl don't need to get mad when they see a card sell for 4.3, it's just the way EA has it set up, no players are getting that much coin for their cards. EA is just slowly siphoning coins from the economy to help themselves

Ailman

Rookie 1
The bot wants you to lose coins, the card instantly selling for 4-4.3 mil but you can only list it for 3.5mil.

rene87

Rookie 1
I do not know if I did the right move. I set the auction price 3.3m to 3.4m and got the money in less than an hour. I was panicked because there are thousands of Booker BB and McDermott clutch cards despite that the auction house limits them to a few.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.