• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Boosts S5

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I can't wait to see what bizarre ideas they come up with for Abilities. You know they're going to tweak them some way, somehow
Last time they tweaked it they nerfed the success rates I would be surprised to see it again

dub365

All-Star 1
Rofl, this is fantastic. First time in 5 years I've seen or heard of a BENCH card boosted 3 OVR. Also, check the 119 boost pts I've got on Penny. 119.... Good on ya EA devs, good on ya. Can't wait to see how convoluted its going to be figuring out how to best boost your team OVR
Screenshot_20210218-174232.png

Screenshot_20210218-174520.png

Screenshot_20210218-174513.png

Altavilla

Pro 1
Rofl, this is fantastic. First time in 5 years I've seen or heard of a BENCH card boosted 3 OVR. Also, check the 119 boost pts I've got on Penny. 119.... Good on ya EA devs, good on ya. Can't wait to see how convoluted its going to be figuring out how to best boost your team OVR View attachment 5611
View attachment 5613
View attachment 5612
Does this mean that Bango’s 2nd tier is actually 8 orange diamond players instead of 6?

dub365

All-Star 1
So, I guess this is good....? P2W gets something for their $ now. Not sure if it actually affects gameplay. But a +5 OVR boost on a player sure seems like an advantage to me

Screenshot_20210219-213410.png

cire2245

Rookie 3
Heads up - finesse boost items appear to be using zone defense. So if it ruins your gameplay i would avoid that and focus on strategic or power

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.