• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

BF Elites Advice

dbs91090

Rookie 1
Just got to 500 tokens and trying to figure out which elite I should get.

My lineup is 87 Curry -- 86 Houston -- 89 Tatum -- 82 Gordon -- 86 Unseld

Obviously PF is a position of need (and I've read previous posts about Griffen/Green/Gordon), but I've also been frustrated with Houston's lack of 3PT at the SG, and contemplating Horford mostly just cuz I'm a Celtics fan.

Are there any of the elites that are way better than the rest?

Thanks for the help!

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Lol you literally just said your answer. You NEED 2 things but WANT 1 thing.

Honestly, I would replace your PF ASAP. But elevate griffin is also an easy replacement or use AH as a supplement to BF tickets. I shoot a ton of 3s and don?t like Houston as my starting SG. The 90 Oladipo card is quite good IMO, 90 McCollum is also another good option.

dub365

All-Star 1
You could forgo the 90 and spend your Tix on other sets to get your lineup better overall. Otherwise, I'd upgrade PF bc it's the weakest.

You could spend Tix on the elevate players. If you can pull Hayward and Whiteside & then use whatever else you get as TP to max them out, you could have 88s at SG and C that are dope. There's no guarantee that you'll get them but out of 10 possible pulls, I bet you will.

dbs91090

Rookie 1
Thanks all -- this is some great/creative advice! Think I'm just gonna go the vanilla route and get Griffin 90

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.